T
tomo_pomo
Guest
There is one priest I consider more of a joker than a priest. So in the line I went on purpose to the other person giving the communion instead of him. Is that a sin?
Last edited:
Not clear on what you mean by “joker”, but keep in mind that regardless of his personal attributes, he is still a priest, an alter Christus. The sin, if any, would depend on the dispositions of your heart, and only you and Almighty God can know that. In and of itself, it is no sin to choose not to receive from a particular priest, though I can’t think of a good reason to make such a choice in ordinary life.There is one priest I consider more of a joker than a priest. So in the line I went on purpose to the other person giving the communion instead of him. Is that a sin?
It seems rather judgemental that you would make that assessment of a priest. What did you hope to accomplish by switching lines and not receiving from a priest?There is one priest I consider more of a joker than a priest. So in the line I went on purpose to the other person giving the communion instead of him. Is that a sin?