I can't cope with life anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelka

New member
I received a letter today from my boss stating that in 36 hours time I will have a disciplinary hearing as I have been accused of buying in the workplace. Of all the things to call me I am never a bully.

How can someone just lie about someone like this?

😦

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray: and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
 
Praying to St Michael and the Holy Father himself for you. I hope that this meeting goes your way. God bless you, friend. Amen
 
Praying for you. Go in with an open mind, and a humble heart. If you don’t get defensive, and just state the facts, it will look better. Deep breaths!
 
Praying for you. Go in with an open mind, and a humble heart. If you don’t get defensive, and just state the facts, it will look better. Deep breaths!
Well said. Short, simple and to the point answers work best. Prayers for you that the truth will prevail.

Mary.
 
I Once had this as Well, just Relax, stay Calm, Gather your thoughts ,
Put in place in your mind how you will follow this through,
Take a Wittness if you can, allow them to speak uninterrupted ,
Then ask Questions such as how this person misinterpreted your actions,
How many claims of bullying had been laid against you over your time there,
Why is this the First accusation against you, etc
Would love to hear a Follow up,good luck, think Positive if possible,
And remember,never raise your voice trying to be assertive in your response,
Be Humble always,
 
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle;
be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray:
and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God
thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits
who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.
 
Praying for you…
+
*O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity. *
  • O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother. *
  • O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power.
    *O show us that you are our Mother.
  • O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands. Amen.*
Flos Carmeli
 
Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen.
 
May the Holy Spirit guide you and help you threw your problem. AMEN
 
Praying for you. Go in with an open mind, and a humble heart. If you don’t get defensive, and just state the facts, it will look better. Deep breaths!
Agreed!

Praying for a just outcome for you!
 
Wow I am so sorry to hear that! I will be including you in my prayers tonight. I have a feeling that all will go well!!!🙂
 
†

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

†

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle,
be our defense against the wickedness and snares
of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray.
And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the
power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other
evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

St. Thérèse of Liseux Prayer From “Story of A Soul”

May today there be peace within.
May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
May you use those gifts that you have received,
and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content knowing you are a child of God.
Let this presence settle into your bones,
and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise, and love.
It is there for each and every one of us.

Amen.

†

Lord, thank you that you are with me right now.
Your love surpasses all fear.
I give you the anxiety I feel.
I surrender all my worries to you.
Clear my mind;
Calm my heart;
Still my Spirit;
Relax my being, that, I may
always glorify you in everything
I write, speak and do.

Amen.

†

Jesus, Help Me

In every need let me come to Thee with humble trust, saying,
Jesus, help me!

In all my doubts, perplexities, and temptations,
Jesus, help me!

In hours of loneliness, weariness and trials,
Jesus, help me!

In the failure of my plans and hopes; in disappointments, troubles and sorrows,
Jesus, help me!

When my heart is cast down by failure, at seeing no good come from my efforts,
Jesus, help me!

When others fail me, and Thy grace alone can assist me,
Jesus, help me!

When I throw myself on Thy tender love as Father and Savior,
Jesus, help me!

When I feel impatient, and my cross irritates me,
Jesus, help me!

When sickness and loneliness overcome me,
Jesus, help me!

Always, in weakness, falls and shortcomings of every kind,
Jesus, help me and never forsake me.

Thank You, dear Lord Jesus.

Amen.

†

Sweet Heart of Jesus, be my love.
Sweet Heart of my Jesus, grant that I may always love You more.
Heart of Jesus, burning with love for us, set our hearts on fire with love of You.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make our hearts like Your Heart.

Amen.

†

Prayers said. All will be well. Do not fear, the Lord is protecting you.
Do not be lonely, your guardian angel is beside you.
Be comforted, Mother will watch over you, and the
Holy Spirit will guide you.

Amen.

†

Prayer Against Depression
………….By St Ignatius of Loyola


O Christ Jesus
When all is darkness
And we feel our weakness and helplessness,
Give us the sense of Your Presence,
Your Love and Your Strength.
Help us to have perfect trust
In Your protecting love
And strengthening power,
So that nothing may frighten or worry us,
For, living close to You,
We shall see Your Hand,
Your Purpose, Your Will through all things.

Amen.

†

Let Nothing Disturb You

Let nothing disturb you,
Let nothing frighten you,
All things are passing away:
God never changes.

Patience,
Obtains all things,
Whoever has God
Lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.

Santa Teresa de Jesús
(Santa Teresa de Ávila)

Amen.

†

**My Jesus,
I believe that You are
present in the Most Holy Sacrament.
I love You above all things, and
I desire to receive You into my soul.
**Since I cannot at this moment receive
You sacramentally, come at least spiritually
into my heart. I embrace You
as if You were already there and
unite myself wholly to You.
Never permit me to be separated
from You.

Amen.

†
**
Thank You, dear Lord Jesus.

Amen.

† **

:signofcross:

:blessyou:
 
Just say the truth in this matter. If you have nothing to be guilty of, then you have nothing. Explain to your boss everything-everything will be fine.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top