I can't pray, please pray for me

  • Thread starter Thread starter blessedwith3
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blessedwith3

Guest
I am too run down to pray anymore. My husband is divorcing me and I am almost 6 months pregnant. I can’t eat and can’t sleep and am so confused and tired. I am a crying mess all the time. Some people tell me to let it go, and others tell me to have hope. Every time I think there is no hope left, something comes up and tells me to hang on, but I canthandle this constant emotional roller coaster. Please send your prayers, I know that there are others with much bigger burdens, but I am struggling getting on day by day. Please pray to soften my husbands heart toward me and restore our marriage and pray for me.
 
Praying for the Lord’s strength and comfort for you and that He may soften your husband’s heart toward you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen
 
There is hope for you. You need help, so please seek it. See your priest for spiritual direction and go to the church and pray for 30 minutes a day. God will get you through this!

I will be praying for you!
 
I’m still praying for you! Do you have other family close by?
 
Sacred Heart of Jesus let your loving compassion flow into the lives of these children of God,
healing the broken hearted and softening the stubborn, may your sacred love bless them and keep them in your loving care, and guide them to your kingdom and eternal life.
We ask this in the name of the Father
and of the Son
and of the Holy Spirit
Amen
 
I am praying my heart out for you. Try to remove as much of the stress as you are able, for the health of your baby.
 
BW3:

I hope you will get some consolation from a simple but profound fact: Jesus Christ’s love and concern, AND ACTIVITY ON YOUR BEHALF UNSEEN BY YOU is ongoing.

There is no way that you are left without His and Mary’s actions on your behalf during this painful struggle. And you need to know that your own prayer doesn’t need to be in words or in extended formulas. Just glance at Him face to face and let your distress do the praying for you.

Many times when I am unable to focus or to gather my thoughts and dispositions for ‘appropriateness’ I revert to telling Jesus that “I bring my body to You because it’s all I can do at the moment.” My prayer is simply an eyeball to eyeball encounter of friend to caring friend where any words are an interruption sometimes rather than a help.

You surely must have heard of the woman who complained to God that when she was laboring at her most difficult struggle, she knew she was alone because only her footprints were in the sand. Jesus corrected her:“No, those were MY footprints: I was carrying you.”

Be assured: whom He loves most He gives the toughest struggles. And be assured of many here praying for you, as well.
 
May you be gifted with good health and peace of mind for you and the unborn child you carry within.

May you be gifted with the mental and physical strength required to continue on, for you and your children.

May you be gifted with an open heart and mind, to listen for what is true, as provided by God.

May you be gifted with open windows for every door that shuts in your life.

May you be gifted with the understanding to know that you are being led by God on the path you tread, and what you believe you want may not necessarily be what you need.

May you be gifted with health-care providers and spiritual advisors who will help you in all things.

:o
 
I am too run down to pray anymore. My husband is divorcing me and I am almost 6 months pregnant. I can’t eat and can’t sleep and am so confused and tired. I am a crying mess all the time. Some people tell me to let it go, and others tell me to have hope. Every time I think there is no hope left, something comes up and tells me to hang on, but I canthandle this constant emotional roller coaster. Please send your prayers, I know that there are others with much bigger burdens, but I am struggling getting on day by day. Please pray to soften my husbands heart toward me and restore our marriage and pray for me.
A prayer for you blessedwith3. Guardian Angel-- Angel of God, My dear Guardian,to whom His love commits me here, ever this day be at my side, to light and guard, to rule and guide. Amen.
 
Thank you so much for your prayers, I really need them today and my husband needs them more than anything. It seems everyday gets worse and my husband wants to talk more and more about the “divorce”. He wants to work together, I’m sorry but I just can’t work with him to unplan all the plans we made together. Everything I do is wrong in his eyes.
 
There is hope for you. You need help, so please seek it. See your priest for spiritual direction and go to the church and pray for 30 minutes a day. God will get you through this!

I will be praying for you!
I whole-heartedly second this. This is nothing to simply let go of. You are going through a LOT!!! I will pray for you.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.
 
Praying that the Lord may give you strength and courage, and for a change in your husband’s heart.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!
 
Trust in God. Offer up your suffering to God.

Even one Our Father said with love and sincerity is worth a lot more than tons of empty words!!

God bless you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top