H
Holly3278
Guest
Hi everyone. I don’t know what I’m going to do. This situation is desperate. I need $16 to make up for the money that I spent on cell phone minutes. But before you jump all over me for buying cell phone minutes, let me tell you that I had to buy the cell phone minutes so that I could call my dad or someone in case my car breaks down tonight. It is incredibly cold where I live and if my car breaks down and I’m stranded, I might well die of hypothermia or get severe frost bite. I can’t borrow the money from either of my parents because they are both too poor to help out. I can’t borrow the money from my Grandma because she is too poor to help out and she would literally kill me if she knew what I did. The reason is because she doesn’t think cell phone minutes are necessary when in fact they are when you need them for an emergency. If you don’t believe me that she’d try to kill me, let me tell you this. She tried to kill me once before. She wrapped her hands around my throat and tried to strangle me to death. I had to call the cops on her. The cops made her leave my apartment but I was not able to press charges and I wouldn’t have done so anyway because that was the first incident of it’s kind.
If you know me from previous encounters on this forum, you would know that I tend to panic a lot and panicking is what I am doing right now. I see no way out of this one. I literally need a miracle!
Please help me to find a way to get the money that I need for gas.
OH and I forgot to tell you why I need the money for gas. I have a psychiatrist’s appointment and a therapist’s appointment both next week and they are both out of town. My car doesn’t do that good on gas and I know I won’t be able to make it to the grocery store tonight and to the town where my psychiatrist and therapist are located. I also have a dentist’s appointment next week. All of these appointments are necessary because I have been having panic attacks lately and also because I think I might have a cavity in one or two of my teeth.
If you have any ideas on how to help me get the money, please PM me or post it in this thread. Thank you so much in advance for any help you can provide!
If you know me from previous encounters on this forum, you would know that I tend to panic a lot and panicking is what I am doing right now. I see no way out of this one. I literally need a miracle!
Please help me to find a way to get the money that I need for gas.
OH and I forgot to tell you why I need the money for gas. I have a psychiatrist’s appointment and a therapist’s appointment both next week and they are both out of town. My car doesn’t do that good on gas and I know I won’t be able to make it to the grocery store tonight and to the town where my psychiatrist and therapist are located. I also have a dentist’s appointment next week. All of these appointments are necessary because I have been having panic attacks lately and also because I think I might have a cavity in one or two of my teeth.
If you have any ideas on how to help me get the money, please PM me or post it in this thread. Thank you so much in advance for any help you can provide!
to that! 