L
LotusCarsLtd
Guest
So today helped two homeless men asking for help by buying them food from a convenience store.
What makes me feel bad is that I was sorta pressured into it, given that one of the men didn’t back off when I told him I couldn’t help.
On one hand I’m sorta glad that I helped someone in a manner that didn’t require handing-out money randomly, but I felt slightly taken advantage of given the nature of the request.
It’s not like I don’t have money…my bank account is in decent shape and this didn’t affect anything negatively; nonetheless I feel bad. It’s also fueled by the fact that my dad handles my finances for me for the time being, and I don’t want to have to explain what I spent this money on (given that I’ve been drilled in the past for these types of things).
Your thoughts?
What makes me feel bad is that I was sorta pressured into it, given that one of the men didn’t back off when I told him I couldn’t help.
On one hand I’m sorta glad that I helped someone in a manner that didn’t require handing-out money randomly, but I felt slightly taken advantage of given the nature of the request.
It’s not like I don’t have money…my bank account is in decent shape and this didn’t affect anything negatively; nonetheless I feel bad. It’s also fueled by the fact that my dad handles my finances for me for the time being, and I don’t want to have to explain what I spent this money on (given that I’ve been drilled in the past for these types of things).
Your thoughts?