W
Writer_for_God
Guest
Hi everyone,
I was feeling sad today and tried to figure out what was bothering me. I think that I am feeling completely alone. No matter who I am with or what I am doing, I have a very intense feeling of being completely alone. It doesn’t seem to matter who I talk to or spend time with, there is always this deep complete feeling of being alone. I don’t know what to do about it, and I wish I could feel like I am with other people and with God in some way. I know there are a lot of other people who feel the same way. I would like to ask for prayers for all people who feel alone and sad because of it. I think Mother Teresa of Calcutta (soon to be Saint Teresa of Calcutta) said the greatest form of poverty in America is loneliness. Please pray for all people who feel alone and isolated to find some form of union and connectedness and love with others. And may we be a source of love and relief to those who feel alone.
Thank you all.
God bless you. Amen.
I was feeling sad today and tried to figure out what was bothering me. I think that I am feeling completely alone. No matter who I am with or what I am doing, I have a very intense feeling of being completely alone. It doesn’t seem to matter who I talk to or spend time with, there is always this deep complete feeling of being alone. I don’t know what to do about it, and I wish I could feel like I am with other people and with God in some way. I know there are a lot of other people who feel the same way. I would like to ask for prayers for all people who feel alone and sad because of it. I think Mother Teresa of Calcutta (soon to be Saint Teresa of Calcutta) said the greatest form of poverty in America is loneliness. Please pray for all people who feel alone and isolated to find some form of union and connectedness and love with others. And may we be a source of love and relief to those who feel alone.
Thank you all.
God bless you. Amen.
