I Had Strayed From God!

• Thread starter Thread starter misericordie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

misericordie

HELLO ALL, AFTER A LONG TIME I AM BACK. I HAD FALLEN COLD TO GOD, LEFT PRAYER, FELL INTO SINS, AND AM NOW IN SEVERE NEED OF DELIVERANCE. I WENT LAST SATURDAY EVENING TO CONFESSION, MASS AND RECIEVED JESUS CHRIST IN A PIOUS WAY IN HOLY COMMUNION. I FELT SO MUCH PEACE. AFTER SO LONG WITHOUT A BIT OF IT.
I ASK THAT ALL OF YOU PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! PRAY THAT I MAY BE TOTALLY DELIVERED FROM THE EVIL ONE AND HIS MINIONS, AND MY OWN NATURAL INCLINATIONS AS WE ALL HAVE, TO SIN.
THIS IS THE ONLY FORUM WHERE I KNOW OF WHERE I CAN ASK FOR PRAYERS ETC, WHILE AT THE SAME TIME REMAINING ANONYMOUS. SIMPLY PRAY FOR ME AS MY SCRENNAME HERE: “MISERICORDIE”. GOD KNOWS WHO I AM.
I THANK YOU ALL, AND PLEASE, IF YOU KNOW OF ANY OTHER PLACE WHERE SPECIAL DELIVERANCE FROM EVIL ETC PRAYERS ARE SAID, (CATHOLIC), PLEASE SEND ME THE LINK. WHEN I MEAN I NEED PRAYER, BELIEVE ME, I NEED PRAYER, LOTS!!!
I ALSO NEED A JOB, I HAVE A BA DEGREE IN RELGIOUS STUDIES FROM A JESUIT UNIVERSITY. Private message me if you know where I can apply, etc, here in the East Coast of the USA.
Sincerely, “misericordie.”

I will pray for you and also go to the link on my sig and go to the pray section,they also have a deliverence section.This Apostlate is blessed by the late Holy Father.God bless you

I’ll pray for you knowing how hard it is to overcome temptation sometimes. At times, I have gone to the prayer site of the Contemplative Nuns of St. Louis. It helps just to type out my needs sometimes and send them off to women who are stronger than me.

archstl.org/prayer/index.html

🙂 To Both Of You, Thank You So Much!!! I Will Go To Those Sites Right Now!! And Ask Them Too To Pray For Me. Tonight In My Rosary, I Willpray For You Too!! Both Of You. All, Keep The Prayers And Advice Comining!! God And Evil Are Battling Over Me. I Know Good Overcomes Evil.

misericordie said:
🙂 To Both Of You, Thank You So Much!!! I Will Go To Those Sites Right Now!! And Ask Them Too To Pray For Me. Tonight In My Rosary, I Willpray For You Too!! Both Of You. All, Keep The Prayers And Advice Comining!! God And Evil Are Battling Over Me. I Know Good Overcomes Evil.

I won’t forget about you;) God Bless you

40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
I won’t forget about you;) God Bless you
Dear Lisa4Catholics, thanks!! I will tpp pray for you. Thanks, I am in dire need, believe me, also of prayer. I fell so deep into sin, and i need to go to weekly confession.

Dear friend

I was very moved by your post and I am going to ask you to do something and it is up to you whether you do it or not.

I am going to ask you to enter into Christ’s Peace because your posts sound so very worried and desperate. I would like for you to go before the Lord in the Blessed Sacrament and ask Him there to grant you peace, His Peace in soul, mind, heart and body and in His Peace give you reassurance that you have nothing to fear because you are now again in Christ.

I am going to ask you to talk to your Priest about all of this even if you have already spoken to him previosuly because this is not resolved for you.

God does not want for you to feel this way, ‘I leave my (Jesus) peace, my peace I give you’ God wants you to live in His peace.

Trust in God that He is always with you and that you have nothing to fear.

You are always in my prayers.

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

You might apply for a teaching job at one of the Catholic schools here in Las Vegas, Nevada, we have quite a few.

40.png
springbreeze:
Dear friend

I was very moved by your post and I am going to ask you to do something and it is up to you whether you do it or not.

I am going to ask you to enter into Christ’s Peace because your posts sound so very worried and desperate. I would like for you to go before the Lord in the Blessed Sacrament and ask Him there to grant you peace, His Peace in soul, mind, heart and body and in His Peace give you reassurance that you have nothing to fear because you are now again in Christ.

I am going to ask you to talk to your Priest about all of this even if you have already spoken to him previosuly because this is not resolved for you.

God does not want for you to feel this way, ‘I leave my (Jesus) peace, my peace I give you’ God wants you to live in His peace.

Trust in God that He is always with you and that you have nothing to fear.

You are always in my prayers.

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa
Thank you very much, I agree with you, yes, I am worried, and unrestful. I have nightmares in which my sins are reminded to me: I have been praying. I will use daily Holy Water, etc. I sleep with the Crucifiz and Medal of Saint Benedict with the attached exorcism blessing. I think I may ne suffering from demonic OBSESSION(attacks) of mind and soul.
I will do what you say, and also finding a peace filled, humble and joyful faithful to the magisterium non arrogant priest helps. Part OF the problem of my previous job, and which hurt my faith was an ARROGANT FRUSTRATED PRIEST.

🙂 ALL KEEP THE PRAYERS COMMING, ASKING GOD AND HIS MOTHER AND THE HOLY ANGELS TO FREE ME FROM EVIL’S GRIP. SAINT MICHEAL, PRAY FOR US.

Welcome Home!!! Congratulations. It sounds like the devil is pretty mad that you are taking your faith seriously. I will pray for you.I will ask my friends to pray for you.

One thing I do when I really need prayers is e-mail places like Lourdes and Fatima and contemplative nuns. Here is the Lourdes address: www.lourdes.org/index.php.li There is a Franciscan convent of perpetual adoration and their e-mail address is: www.fspr.org/prayer/ Also, you can look on the internet or in your phone book and maybe find a convent of Poor Clares, Carmelites, or Pink Sisters who will pray for you. Ask for St. Joseph’s protection. Mother Teresa had a novena that you might use. That is to say the Memorae nine times in a row.

Thank you for writing. It has helped me too with my struggles. God bless you. Callie

40.png
Callie:
Welcome Home!!! Congratulations. It sounds like the devil is pretty mad that you are taking your faith seriously. I will pray for you.I will ask my friends to pray for you.

One thing I do when I really need prayers is e-mail places like Lourdes and Fatima and contemplative nuns. Here is the Lourdes address: www.lourdes.org/index.php.li There is a Franciscan convent of perpetual adoration and their e-mail address is: www.fspr.org/prayer/ Also, you can look on the internet or in your phone book and maybe find a convent of Poor Clares, Carmelites, or Pink Sisters who will pray for you. Ask for St. Joseph’s protection. Mother Teresa had a novena that you might use. That is to say the Memorae nine times in a row.

Thank you for writing. It has helped me too with my struggles. God bless you. Callie
Thank you very much for your wonderful advice. I am feeling already the graces of everyone’s prayers to God and Mary for me. PLEASE!!! All continue!!

Hi misericordie and welcome back! I was wondering about you and I am so glad you are back posting on here. Of course I will pray for you! I will pray for peace for your heart and that you feel the comforting arms of the Lord. God bless you, friend!

Geraldine

40.png
NightRider:
Hi misericordie and welcome back! I was wondering about you and I am so glad you are back posting on here. Of course I will pray for you! I will pray for peace for your heart and that you feel the comforting arms of the Lord. God bless you, friend!

Geraldine
Thank you. Many blessings, please continue the prayers for my inner peace.🙂

40.png
Celia:
Well, welcome back! Prayers going up for you now 👍
YES, and right now at 7:45PM on Tuesday eve Eastern time is when I have a need for them especially.
Thank you so much.🙂

Hello misericordie

You and I have met many times, and I have prayed for you many times. You are now asking, … no, begging for a special prayer.

Right now, I am kneeling before the Lord, taking your hand in mine, and asking our brothers and sisters to kneel along side us and take our hands, as well.

Jesus promised where two or more are gathered in His name, there HE would be in our presence. He didn’t say that excluded internet. He just promised He would be present with us, praying and interceding with us. Do you all agree? AMEN!

Heaveny Father, we come to you, begging for you to reach your hand down and touch our dear misericordie. You know everything there is to know about this child of yours. He has gone before you many times, begging for help. He has asked for the intercession of all the Saints, and those of us, still on this earth. I know you love this brother, more than any person on earth can love him.

Father, we are all sinners and you still sent your Son to save us. You still sent HIM to be one of us, like us in all ways but sin. Still, HE experienced ever temtation have but resisted, where we are still trying and still failing.

Father, because of my weakness where the temptation to smoking is concerned, I developed Lung Cancer. You saved me from that and I give you all the Glory.

Just as you came up against this dreadful desease for your Glory, I beg you to come up against the dreadful problem our brother faces.
I use to tell you how much I wanted to quit smoking and I lied. I liked smoking, found great pleasure in it and honestly didn’t want to quit. Because I lied to you about it, I could never find the strength to quit. It was only when I got honest with you and told you that I liked to smoke but knew it came between you and me, you gave me the strength to quit. Lord, I ask you to bring our brother to that same state, where he can allow his bondages to drop away, just as you allowed mine to.

I lay on my face before you, Lord, in total humilty, begging with all my heart. Please, please, heal misericordied and set him free.
In the most Holy name of Jesus, our Lord and our Salvation.
Amen

40.png
robertaf:
Hello misericordie

You and I have met many times, and I have prayed for you many times. You are now asking, … no, begging for a special prayer.

Right now, I am kneeling before the Lord, taking your hand in mine, and asking our brothers and sisters to kneel along side us and take our hands, as well.

Jesus promised where two or more are gathered in His name, there HE would be in our presence. He didn’t say that excluded internet. He just promised He would be present with us, praying and interceding with us. Do you all agree? AMEN!

Heaveny Father, we come to you, begging for you to reach your hand down and touch our dear misericordie. You know everything there is to know about this child of yours. He has gone before you many times, begging for help. He has asked for the intercession of all the Saints, and those of us, still on this earth. I know you love this brother, more than any person on earth can love him.

Father, we are all sinners and you still sent your Son to save us. You still sent HIM to be one of us, like us in all ways but sin. Still, HE experienced ever temtation have but resisted, where we are still trying and still failing.

Father, because of my weakness where the temptation to smoking is concerned, I developed Lung Cancer. You saved me from that and I give you all the Glory.

Just as you came up against this dreadful desease for your Glory, I beg you to come up against the dreadful problem our brother faces.
I use to tell you how much I wanted to quit smoking and I lied. I liked smoking, found great pleasure in it and honestly didn’t want to quit. Because I lied to you about it, I could never find the strength to quit. It was only when I got honest with you and told you that I liked to smoke but knew it came between you and me, you gave me the strength to quit. Lord, I ask you to bring our brother to that same state, where he can allow his bondages to drop away, just as you allowed mine to.

I lay on my face before you, Lord, in total humilty, begging with all my heart. Please, please, heal misericordied and set him free.
In the most Holy name of Jesus, our Lord and our Salvation.
Amen
Thank you for your prayers. They are much needed by me at this time. I do in fact need to be delivered from evil around me and which has been in a battle with God over my life and soul. Can you please ask your catholic frinds to also PLEASE pray for me?
Thanks. April 20, 2005.🙂

40.png
misericordie:
Thank you for your prayers. They are much needed by me at this time. I do in fact need to be delivered from evil around me and which has been in a battle with God over my life and soul. Can you please ask your catholic frinds to also PLEASE pray for me?
Thanks. April 20, 2005.🙂
ALL KEEP THE PRAYERS COMMING!! THANKS.🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back