I Had Strayed From God!

• Thread starter Thread starter misericordie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
🙂 Thanks for all the prayers of everyone who prayed for me. PLEASE CONTINUE THEM THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER, BUT I STILL NEED THEM VERY MUCH.

AGAIN, THANKS, NOEL.

misericordie said:
🙂 Thanks for all the prayers of everyone who prayed for me. PLEASE CONTINUE THEM THINGS ARE GETTING BETTER, BUT I STILL NEED THEM VERY MUCH.

AGAIN, THANKS, NOEL.

I pray for strength, deliverance and peace for you. My rosary today is for you. I will keep you in prayer as long as you need it.

40.png
jrabs:
I pray for strength, deliverance and peace for you. My rosary today is for you. I will keep you in prayer as long as you need it.
Thank you so very much for all your prayers.
sincerely, misericordie.

misericordie said:

AGAIN, THANKS, NOEL.

You got em.
Keep up the faith and the good fight.

40.png
robertaf:
Hello misericordie

You and I have met many times, and I have prayed for you many times. You are now asking, … no, begging for a special prayer.

Right now, I am kneeling before the Lord, taking your hand in mine, and asking our brothers and sisters to kneel along side us and take our hands, as well.

Jesus promised where two or more are gathered in His name, there HE would be in our presence. He didn’t say that excluded internet. He just promised He would be present with us, praying and interceding with us. Do you all agree? AMEN!

Heaveny Father, we come to you, begging for you to reach your hand down and touch our dear misericordie. You know everything there is to know about this child of yours. He has gone before you many times, begging for help. He has asked for the intercession of all the Saints, and those of us, still on this earth. I know you love this brother, more than any person on earth can love him.

Father, we are all sinners and you still sent your Son to save us. You still sent HIM to be one of us, like us in all ways but sin. Still, HE experienced ever temtation have but resisted, where we are still trying and still failing.

Father, because of my weakness where the temptation to smoking is concerned, I developed Lung Cancer. You saved me from that and I give you all the Glory.

Just as you came up against this dreadful desease for your Glory, I beg you to come up against the dreadful problem our brother faces.
I use to tell you how much I wanted to quit smoking and I lied. I liked smoking, found great pleasure in it and honestly didn’t want to quit. Because I lied to you about it, I could never find the strength to quit. It was only when I got honest with you and told you that I liked to smoke but knew it came between you and me, you gave me the strength to quit. Lord, I ask you to bring our brother to that same state, where he can allow his bondages to drop away, just as you allowed mine to.

I lay on my face before you, Lord, in total humilty, begging with all my heart. Please, please, heal misericordied and set him free.
In the most Holy name of Jesus, our Lord and our Salvation.
Amen
robertaf, thank you so much for posting your prayers here, as I just now prayed them also while reading them. I feel so blessed to have read your post, as it is so beautiful. And thank you, misericordie, for reaching out to us for prayers, because by you doing so I also got to read all the beautiful prayers here, and especially robertaf’s. I am still praying for you, misericordie. Prayer is sooooo powerful! The Lord is listening! :love:
Geraldine

M,
How are You? I have missed you, and am glad you are back here, and especially to Jesus. He will comfort you, if you just allow it. Beg Him to take you pain and struggle, since you are having a hard time giving them up. I have done this many times, and He always takes what I cannot give up.

I will certainly remember you–you are definitely not alone in your battle.

WE PRAY FOR MISERICORDIE

Compassionate and loving Lord Jesus, in Gethsemane Your soul was sad unto death. In Your anguish Your sweat became drops of blood as You cried to Your Father to take the cup. You know and understand the depths of human suffering. For the sake of Your sorrowful Agony have mercy on Misericordie.

Misericordie, may the Lord bless and heal you. May you trust in Him and know that He will guide and help you in your struggle… May He send His angels to surround you and give you His peace and strength to aid your battle.

Spirit of wisdom, guide Misericordie and help him to be open to that guidance. Remind him that you love him and are with him always. Lord, bless Misericordie so he may continue to be a blessing to us.
Amen.

40.png
Mysty101:
M,
How are You? I have missed you, and am glad you are back here, and especially to Jesus. He will comfort you, if you just allow it. Beg Him to take you pain and struggle, since you are having a hard time giving them up. I have done this many times, and He always takes what I cannot give up.

I will certainly remember you–you are definitely not alone in your battle.

WE PRAY FOR MISERICORDIE

Compassionate and loving Lord Jesus, in Gethsemane Your soul was sad unto death. In Your anguish Your sweat became drops of blood as You cried to Your Father to take the cup. You know and understand the depths of human suffering. For the sake of Your sorrowful Agony have mercy on Misericordie.

Misericordie, may the Lord bless and heal you. May you trust in Him and know that He will guide and help you in your struggle… May He send His angels to surround you and give you His peace and strength to aid your battle.

Spirit of wisdom, guide Misericordie and help him to be open to that guidance. Remind him that you love him and are with him always. Lord, bless Misericordie so he may continue to be a blessing to us.

Amen.
Thank you so much!! I was moved by this prayer. PLEASE, can I ask you to pray too that I may find a job as I am trying to, and I will soon hopefully know, with the CATHOLIC CHARITIES of a certain diocese (I leave it unmentioned, but God knows which one it is)?🙂 Thank you so much.

Absolutely

WE PRAY FOR MISERICORDIE

Misericordie, may the Lord bless and heal you. May you trust in Him and know that He will guide and help you in your struggle against temptation, and in finding a good job. May He send His angels to surround you and give you His peace and strength to aid your battle.

Spirit of wisdom, guide Misericordie and help him to be open to that guidance. Help him in his efforts to find employment. Remind him that you love him and are with him always. Lord, bless Misericordie so he may continue to be a blessing to us.

Amen.
Love & Prayers,

40.png
Mysty101:
Absolutely

WE PRAY FOR MISERICORDIE

Misericordie, may the Lord bless and heal you. May you trust in Him and know that He will guide and help you in your struggle against temptation, and in finding a good job. May He send His angels to surround you and give you His peace and strength to aid your battle.

Spirit of wisdom, guide Misericordie and help him to be open to that guidance. Help him in his efforts to find employment. Remind him that you love him and are with him always. Lord, bless Misericordie so he may continue to be a blessing to us.

Amen.
Love & Prayers,
Thank you for your kind words and prayers.😃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back