I have a blog and a problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter phil8888
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

phil8888

Guest
Hi everyone,

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this. If it is not, please let me know. I have a blog, which I started a couple of years ago. It is a Catholic blog and I would like everyone to take a look at it. I feature many pertinent issues and interesting articles. It can be located at:

holymotherchurch.blogspot.com

The problem I have is that I have this strange worry and I think it’s mostly related to my OCD, which I believe I have. I have an adsense from google on my blog. Basically, if someone clicks on a link, I get paid a few cents. I’m worried because a long time ago, over a year, I clicked or might have clicked on a link on my own site, which you’re not supposed to do. I’m not even sure if I did it with this blog, I think it might have been amazon. If I had to bet, I would say it was amazon. And I think it was only 1 or 2 cents. I sent an email to someone, but didn’t get a reply. I get worried about this and sometimes wonder if I started to make money on my blog, would I be stealing or something somehow. Please help.
 
I’m not a confessor and I don’t play one on TV. But I think you’re being unnecessarily scrupulous.

You have here neither intent nor grave matter, even if you did accidentally click your own link.

Give it to God and let it go.:hug1:
 
Hi everyone,

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this. If it is not, please let me know. I have a blog, which I started a couple of years ago. It is a Catholic blog and I would like everyone to take a look at it. I feature many pertinent issues and interesting articles. It can be located at:

holymotherchurch.blogspot.com

The problem I have is that I have this strange worry and I think it’s mostly related to my OCD, which I believe I have. I have an adsense from google on my blog. Basically, if someone clicks on a link, I get paid a few cents. I’m worried because a long time ago, over a year, I clicked or might have clicked on a link on my own site, which you’re not supposed to do. I’m not even sure if I did it with this blog, I think it might have been amazon. If I had to bet, I would say it was amazon. And I think it was only 1 or 2 cents. I sent an email to someone, but didn’t get a reply. I get worried about this and sometimes wonder if I started to make money on my blog, would I be stealing or something somehow. Please help.
Just in case, give a dollar to charity…can’t hurt!
 
Hi everyone,

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this. If it is not, please let me know. I have a blog, which I started a couple of years ago. It is a Catholic blog and I would like everyone to take a look at it. I feature many pertinent issues and interesting articles. It can be located at:

holymotherchurch.blogspot.com

The problem I have is that I have this strange worry and I think it’s mostly related to my OCD, which I believe I have. I have an adsense from google on my blog. Basically, if someone clicks on a link, I get paid a few cents. I’m worried because a long time ago, over a year, I clicked or might have clicked on a link on my own site, which you’re not supposed to do. I’m not even sure if I did it with this blog, I think it might have been amazon. If I had to bet, I would say it was amazon. And I think it was only 1 or 2 cents. I sent an email to someone, but didn’t get a reply. I get worried about this and sometimes wonder if I started to make money on my blog, would I be stealing or something somehow. Please help.
No offense, but…

You get paid when visitors visit your blog.

And now you’re telling us to click on your blog?
 
No offense, but…

You get paid when visitors visit your blog.

And now you’re telling us to click on your blog?
No, I dont get paid when people visit, I get paid if they click on an adsense link. I just wanted to see what you guys thought.
 
No, I dont get paid when people visit, I get paid if they click on an adsense link. I just wanted to see what you guys thought.
Oh, ok.

Nevermind then. 😉

No, it if was done out of an accident or something like that, I would not say it is an issue.

But, of course, you’re better off asking a priest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top