I have an unhealthy emotional attachment

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shana
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shana

Guest
Please pray for me so that I may be delivered of an unhealthy emotional attachment. Last April on the way back from having Mass with the pope this guy I really liked and I ended up holding hands and cuddling on the way back. I’ve never been that close with a guy and we didn’t communicate what was going on between us over the summer. Things have gotten better and good has come out of this, it’s made me realize how much I need God but I feel that I should have gotten over this a long time ago. I know this seems trivial but I just want to be healed and your prayers mean a lot to me.
 
Shana, I take it that you don’t see a future for this friendship and that you didn’t mention your feelings which leaves things unresolved for you. I pray your heart will heal and that your future will be happy
 
We will be praying for you in our daily prayers!!

God bless all!!!
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Bring complete resolution to this relationship, Lord and i pray you will work in shana’s life, and deliver her of unhealthy relationships, and help her to stay near healthy, loving stable people. Give her peace, and work in her heart, showing her how much you truly love and will work in her heart.
AMEN
 
Lord help Shana cut off her emotions towards this man and towards this relationship. Lord give her the strength and courage to walk away from this person . LORD let your will be done in this situation , thanks LORD, in Jesus’s name, amen . Shana do not worry God is working it out . Be happy and GOD BLESS YOU , John
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top