I just want to share some good news and ask for prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Contra_Mundum_1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Contra_Mundum_1

Guest
I spoke to my mother earlier and she told me that she will go on a trip to Israel and Jordan in early January. It is something she’s always wanted to do. She doesn’t regularely attend church but has faith and feels that this trip will have a certain significance. I gathered my courage at that point and suggested that she goes to confession before the trip to make the most out of it and to be able to take Communion. She replied that she has been thinking about it and that she would like to go. The reason why I’m so excited and want to share this is because my mum has not been to confession for almost 40 years!!! I am so happy for her and hope that she will do it. I will keep her in my prayers and would be so grateful if you could say a prayer for her as well.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Oh how amazing!! Praying for her to be a new woman when she comes back:)
 
I am so excited for both of you. I hope this trip will be the beginning of a spiritual renewal in her life. I will be praying for both of you! Do keep us posted on whether she attends confession, and how she responds when she returns from her trip!
 
Prayers for your mother

Our Father who art in heaven
hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgvie those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil
Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top