B
benedict_XVIII
Guest
I am the “starter” of the thread “I am Catholic and…lonely”
I want to thank you all for helping me while I was in dire straits.
I realize it may have been difficult for you to accept my comments, but then I do not wish that any of you should suffer like I did for 30 years.
It was not that I had lost my faith in God. It was that I was afraid I might lose it if I could not find a satisfactory explanation to the weird things that had happened to me.
I want to thank you for your patience and I regret I may have hurt people with my negative comments, particularly on Church people. Indeed, it is verily because I had suffered so many negative things that I needed your help.
I think I can now go on with my spiritual journey and hope we shall meet in Heaven one day.
Love and kisses
I want to thank you all for helping me while I was in dire straits.
I realize it may have been difficult for you to accept my comments, but then I do not wish that any of you should suffer like I did for 30 years.
It was not that I had lost my faith in God. It was that I was afraid I might lose it if I could not find a satisfactory explanation to the weird things that had happened to me.
I want to thank you for your patience and I regret I may have hurt people with my negative comments, particularly on Church people. Indeed, it is verily because I had suffered so many negative things that I needed your help.
I think I can now go on with my spiritual journey and hope we shall meet in Heaven one day.
Love and kisses