I missed you guys

• Thread starter Thread starter Peacemonger
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peacemonger

so I’m back. Yipeeee!! Anyway, I don’t know if you guys have read many articles by Deacon Keith Fournier, but this is a really good one. Please read:

**How wonderful, on this early Sunday morning, to see all these good Iraqi people, who have hungered to be able to choose who will represent them in government, rejoice over this historic election! Their contagious smiles filled me with hope and should bring great joy to all those who hunger for the triumph of authentic human freedom around the world. **

tcrnews2.com/genpolitic.html

40.png
FightingFat:
Good to see you back Peacemonger! Where have you been?
I burned myself out, went balistic on the forum, got banned, got the ban lifted…now I’m back. I think the moderators, the female ones, have a crush on me!! :love:

40.png
Peacemonger:
so I’m back. Yipeeee!! Anyway, I don’t know if you guys have read many articles by Deacon Keith Fournier, but this is a really good one. Please read:

**How wonderful, on this early Sunday morning, to see all these good Iraqi people, who have hungered to be able to choose who will represent them in government, rejoice over this historic election! Their contagious smiles filled me with hope and should bring great joy to all those who hunger for the triumph of authentic human freedom around the world. **

Well, Peacemonger,
Good to see your back.
🙂

40.png
Peacemonger:

We missed you,too:) Catholic brothers and sisters bicker like the rest of the worlds siblings;) But,we still love each other:clapping: God Bless

Hey Peace - I’m praying daily for conversions within your family. Just to let you know! 🙂

Welcome back Peacemonger, I hope we are in agreement that yesterdays elections were good for everyone, left, right, center, upside down…

I don’t want to break up this little ‘love fest’ but I did not miss Peacemonger. I do not wish him harm or hope anything bad happens to him, I just must be honest and admit I did not miss his constant carping and anti-American comments. I will leave him on my ignore list.

Michael C:
Welcome back Peacemonger, I hope we are in agreement that yesterdays elections were good for everyone, left, right, center, upside down…
I was very happy with the elections, surprised, but happy. Let’s just hope the Iraqis can get their security situation under control so our troops can come home.

40.png
jrabs:
Hey Peace - I’m praying daily for conversions within your family. Just to let you know! 🙂
Thank you very much. I really appreciate that. :blessyou:

Peace:nope: Where’s my acknowledgement:confused: Whaaa,Whaaa:crying: I have been excluded:tsktsk: :crying: God Bless

40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
Peace:nope: Where’s my acknowledgement:confused: Whaaa,Whaaa:crying: I have been excluded:tsktsk: :crying: God Bless
You know I love you Lisa!! :love:

40.png
Peacemonger:
You know I love you Lisa!! :love:
Back at you, Peace:) God Bless
Please go to In the news to "Does the Pope have th flu?"Sadly he DOES there are prayers on there that he needs right now.

You’re back. So, peace, how many lives does banned poster get? Just kidding, but am curious all the same. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Welcome back Peacemonger! 🙂 Here’s to all the men and women who served and currently serve in the Armed Forces! 👍

Now if we can only figure out about Space Ghost (says he resigned!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back