C
cctabb
Guest
I’m working on a Power Point presentation for Father and need a good definition of what the Wisdom books in the Bible are.
The slide looks like this:
The Wisdom Books
I need more info on the slide but am at a loss. I had some stuff about the poetry of the books, but Father nixed it as too deep.
Can someone give me a overview that isn’t too deep, but not too over simplistic?
Thanks a bunch.
The slide looks like this:
The Wisdom Books
- The book of Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, the Song of Songs, Wisdom, and Sirach
I need more info on the slide but am at a loss. I had some stuff about the poetry of the books, but Father nixed it as too deep.
Can someone give me a overview that isn’t too deep, but not too over simplistic?
Thanks a bunch.