S
shellbell25
Guest
Hi all,
I don’t know who to turn to or where to turn. I don’t have money to pay my bills, I am working but feel like it isn’t helping out. I have huge bills and I need to file bankruptcy but don’t have the money for that either. I go to church every week and I feel like God is punishing me cause I feel so lost. I feel like such a failure. I am late on billl after bill and don’t know where I will get the money from. All I ask is for God to help me. I have prayed but no help. Can you all say prayers for me before I do something drastic. Thank you.
I don’t know who to turn to or where to turn. I don’t have money to pay my bills, I am working but feel like it isn’t helping out. I have huge bills and I need to file bankruptcy but don’t have the money for that either. I go to church every week and I feel like God is punishing me cause I feel so lost. I feel like such a failure. I am late on billl after bill and don’t know where I will get the money from. All I ask is for God to help me. I have prayed but no help. Can you all say prayers for me before I do something drastic. Thank you.