M
MarieVeronica
Guest
Dear brothers and sisters… I’m discouraged. Maybe you can offer some words of encouragement.
Please help me to cope. Here is an example.
How do you deal with a personality… who in one moment, tells you to “Quick! Get that last parking space before someone else does!”… and in the very next moment… censures you, (quite severely) for “speeding” (I wasn’t, just stepped up a bit to get the space).
This happened yesterday, in the parking lot of our parish church (we were there for Mass). Heated words were then exchanged as I attempted to collect my nerves (which are nearly shattered… from similar “occurrences”). And I felt that my previous days Confession had then been ruined.
Please pray for me. Thank you and God bless.
Please help me to cope. Here is an example.
How do you deal with a personality… who in one moment, tells you to “Quick! Get that last parking space before someone else does!”… and in the very next moment… censures you, (quite severely) for “speeding” (I wasn’t, just stepped up a bit to get the space).
This happened yesterday, in the parking lot of our parish church (we were there for Mass). Heated words were then exchanged as I attempted to collect my nerves (which are nearly shattered… from similar “occurrences”). And I felt that my previous days Confession had then been ruined.
Please pray for me. Thank you and God bless.