I need help with a problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter AZ42
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AZ42

Guest
My daughter is transgendered. My first post was flagged. I am scarred I will go to hell since I am her parent. What should I do!
 
Last edited:
Are you guys Catholic? If so I would recommend meeting with your priest and either way maybe getting some counselling if it’s something you are worrying about
 
How old is your daughter? The truth is your daughters sex is either male or female. The Vatican just released a document on gender ideology. Todays society is totaly against natural.law when it comes to sex. I will pray for you and your daughter.
 
I am so sorry to hear that. You go to hell if you turned away from God. Just love your daughter no matter what. Maybe speak with your priest. Your family will be in my prayers.
 
My daughter is transgendered. My first post was flagged. I am scarred I will go to hell since I am her parent. What should I do!
Love her & trust in God. Tell Him you don’t understand. Ask Him for the grace you need to love her as if she were your Lord.
 
Assuming you did the best you could to raise your daughter, you’re not accountable for her life choices as an adult or near-adult. You would only go to hell if you yourself turned away from God or committed a sin yourself; you’re not responsible for an adult child’s sins unless you led him or her into sin, for example by teaching them to sin or inviting them to come engage in a sin with you. I get the impression that you did not teach your daughter how to be trans or suggest it was a great thing for her to go do, so I doubt you are responsible for her being that way.

Please speak to your priest, hopefully he can put your mind at ease about this. And keep loving your daughter.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top