L
Layp3rs0n
Guest
Been away from the board for a while now. No computer access. I need prayer now more than ever! I have finally gotten through a lot of legal prceddings concerning my past. Now I am going to be monitored heavily by probations (including a tracking device possibly). As for now, since the charges are out of state for me, i am stuck in a homeless shelter for up to a week while probation transfers my case to my home state. I got off easy on probation but it is very cold here and the shelter is well, a shelter. I’m typing this from a library near the shelter (Thank God for this library, it’s warm here.) But I am far from home and afraid. I am out of clean clothes. I know I deserve much worse than i got, but my prestent situation is bad. Could you all pray for this repentent sinner? I would greatly appreciate it. May God bless all who pray and those who don’t as well.
