S
Shae
Guest
I have perceived some harsh messages very negatively and my reality is making them real. I was told by my sons partner that my granddaughter knows her other nanna best. I won’t go on and on, but I know my past makes me very sensitive to the slightest criticism and then I start to believe and think everyone is thinking what I’m thinking. I just feel really really bad. I thought I had tried really hard to be a good nanna.
I am second choice when sons partner goes into labour for second baby and if granddaughter is unhappy I am to take her to her other nanna. I am not really expressing easy what I need to say. My past is being dredged up in the present different people same story.
I feel like last choice once more. I need to snap out of it, she could go into labour at any time, she is at term now.
Please pray that I feel different really soon, thank you and God Bless
I am second choice when sons partner goes into labour for second baby and if granddaughter is unhappy I am to take her to her other nanna. I am not really expressing easy what I need to say. My past is being dredged up in the present different people same story.
I feel like last choice once more. I need to snap out of it, she could go into labour at any time, she is at term now.
Please pray that I feel different really soon, thank you and God Bless
- I dare not vent any other place on this forum. I just need prayers, again with many thanks
