C
cameraguy55
Guest
Hi all! I am very heartbroken and sad that my past relationship didn’t work out and the person doesn’t love me anymore and won’t give me a second chance. I need some prayers for God to please direct me to the one that i’m supposed to be with. In my heart right now, this ex is a huge part of my heart that I want back so bad. Why is a second chance at love so hard to get??? I just want God and Jesus to come into my heart and look at how much I love this girl and want this girl back and intervene and help me, but then again, how do I do that? I haven’t been to daily mass in 2 days and haven’t said the rosary in 2 days because I have sinned and felt really down about myself. I need some hope! I really do. I feel like I’m battling something that I can’t have right now or never and I wanted to ask you guys how do you approach this situation. When you really want this girl and she doesn’t want you…what do you do??

