L
LookingForFaith
Guest
Hey guys! I know I haven’t been posting a lot, but I have lurked around and read a bunch of threads…but now I do have a question.
There is this guy that I take karate with. He is funny, smart, attractive, and kind. We have a ton in common…we are both Catholic, we both love History, debating, reading the same things, karate and we both are quite geeky.
Now, we aren’t in a relationship, but I REALLY like him and I think he might have feelings for me too. But we are both reserved and shy as well.
So here’s the question…I really want to ask him out for a cup of coffee or something. However, as a Catholic man, do you think HE might want to be the one to ask me? I have never been in a relationship with another Catholic before, (Heck I’ve never been in a REAL relationship before…I’ve been in relationships, but not serious ones.) And I kind of don’t know a Catholic man’s perspective on things, as I hardly know any Catholic/Christian men!
So Catholic/Christian men…would you ever want to be the one asked? OR would you want to go the more “traditonal” route and ask the girl out?
Thank you!!
There is this guy that I take karate with. He is funny, smart, attractive, and kind. We have a ton in common…we are both Catholic, we both love History, debating, reading the same things, karate and we both are quite geeky.
Now, we aren’t in a relationship, but I REALLY like him and I think he might have feelings for me too. But we are both reserved and shy as well.
So here’s the question…I really want to ask him out for a cup of coffee or something. However, as a Catholic man, do you think HE might want to be the one to ask me? I have never been in a relationship with another Catholic before, (Heck I’ve never been in a REAL relationship before…I’ve been in relationships, but not serious ones.) And I kind of don’t know a Catholic man’s perspective on things, as I hardly know any Catholic/Christian men!
So Catholic/Christian men…would you ever want to be the one asked? OR would you want to go the more “traditonal” route and ask the girl out?
Thank you!!