Do you have any proof that this dna was the same person? And to be honest something like this miracle doesn’t have to be a church wide conspiracy, just a conspiracy of a few that convinced the church.
The full literature on the investigation is privileged (this is standard, by the way, between investigators and their clients), but the results have been divulged from the investigators and scientists involved through conferences, books, and reports. A few others and I are petitioning for their first-hand reports, but, in the mean time, the lead investigator (a former atheist, by the way) can be seen here:
youtube.com/watch?v=qbg_dhI4XCs
He confirms that the two samples belong to the same man. Sure, we don’t have the first-hand studies, yet, but the information we do have confirms the event of the miracle itself and the results of the scientific studies. There is no reason to doubt the investigation. Otherwise, we have another conspiracy, which I am always very suspicious of. Conspiracies unravel, and the Church, which you may or may not know, has historically been very, very,
very skeptical of miraculous claims - a conspiracy simply would not go undetected by the Church, and I have been studying this for long enough to know that, indeed, the Church is very critical in its investigations.
Watch the video. I think you will find there’s far more substance to this particular miraculous claim than others.
I think this is rather remarkable, and I if I were an atheist or non-Catholic, I would attend Mass the first thing this coming Sunday!