I remember reading this article about contraception, but don't remember where

  • Thread starter Thread starter Therana
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Therana

Guest
I vaguely remember reading an article online about how the advent of contraception is partially responsible for today’s anti-life culture. It popped into my head again, and I’m trying to remember the author’s reasoning behind this theory. Something about unplanned pregnancies becoming unwanted pregnancies? I believe it was written by a Catholic woman, if that helps.

Does anyone have any idea what I’m talking about? The reason I ask is I believe I followed the link from this website. Sorry for being so vague. 😊
 
Not an answer to your question but I know that Archbishop Fulton Sheen said that if contraception became legalised and acceptable, abortion and euthanasia wouldn’t be far behind - based on the acceptance of a culture of death. Unfortunately he was right.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top