C
centurionguard
Guest
Humbly asking for your kind prayers for my 74 year old beloved mother "Susan"
**This is the second time in almost five weeks that I had to call 911 for an Ambulance for my mother since late November. My mother suffers with Diabetes, Congestive Heart Failure and Bladder Cancer. She spent two weeks during Advent in hospital mostly due to her congestive heart failure causing her to be very short of breath just walking from her bedroom to the bathroom. The strain on her heart has been getting worse over the Christmas Season and the last few days since New Years. I know that she has been trying to stay strong for the family over the Christmas Season. Most nights I myself cannot sleep because I’m worrying about her because she can’t even sleep in her own bed due to labored breathing even though she is on O2 sitting in a Lazy Boy chair.
At least now she safe under the care of doctors and nurses.**
My sister and I have contemplated if it would be best in her remaining health situation to ask her if she wants to go to a nursing home or hire a nurse to come into her home.
Nursing homes are hard to find, expensive, and require a long waiting period.
My apologies for this long writ. Just feeling emotionally tired and worried.
Please pray for my mother. Thank You.
Fraternally In the Love of Christ Jesus
Chris.
**This is the second time in almost five weeks that I had to call 911 for an Ambulance for my mother since late November. My mother suffers with Diabetes, Congestive Heart Failure and Bladder Cancer. She spent two weeks during Advent in hospital mostly due to her congestive heart failure causing her to be very short of breath just walking from her bedroom to the bathroom. The strain on her heart has been getting worse over the Christmas Season and the last few days since New Years. I know that she has been trying to stay strong for the family over the Christmas Season. Most nights I myself cannot sleep because I’m worrying about her because she can’t even sleep in her own bed due to labored breathing even though she is on O2 sitting in a Lazy Boy chair.
At least now she safe under the care of doctors and nurses.**
My sister and I have contemplated if it would be best in her remaining health situation to ask her if she wants to go to a nursing home or hire a nurse to come into her home.
Nursing homes are hard to find, expensive, and require a long waiting period.
My apologies for this long writ. Just feeling emotionally tired and worried.
Please pray for my mother. Thank You.
Fraternally In the Love of Christ Jesus
Chris.