P
prodigalson12
Guest
I’ve suspected this for a while, the stereotypical signs are there, ie. too, too neat and tidy, very much into his personal appearance to extremes, turns down women left and right, even tells me that often he simply has no interest in women due to the harsh treatment he’s faced with his past relationships, literally saying he does not know if he ever wants another woman. This list goes on and on, and the part that’s really getting to me now, he’s being overly physical, especially when he drinks, he also goes into these weird tangents while he’s speaking and does so in with very effiment vocal tones, like a complete personality shift out of the blue.
Last night was the final straw, he was trying to pin me to the wall, holding my wrists and I felt rather violated and would not keep his hands off of me, so opted to leave the party immediately and go home.
I got a call from him apologizing for his behavior, he blamed it on the alcohol, but honestly, can you really blame it? Surely there are underlying factors involved here, us guys “at least if we are straight” simply do not behave this way no matter how much alcohol is involved., He’s into reading scripture, say’s outwardly that he’s firmly against homosexuality, and even states that he has problems with homosexuals, but this behavior is just bizzar, and I have also heard people mention that sometimes people that are homophobic are secretly gay themselves.
Anyway, looking for some advice on how to deal with this situation, it’s awkward to say the least, and I wouldn’t have a problem with him as a friend if he was out of the closet, but at the same time, I would and do now have one with his invading my personal space, especially in the manner that happened last night.
Last night was the final straw, he was trying to pin me to the wall, holding my wrists and I felt rather violated and would not keep his hands off of me, so opted to leave the party immediately and go home.
I got a call from him apologizing for his behavior, he blamed it on the alcohol, but honestly, can you really blame it? Surely there are underlying factors involved here, us guys “at least if we are straight” simply do not behave this way no matter how much alcohol is involved., He’s into reading scripture, say’s outwardly that he’s firmly against homosexuality, and even states that he has problems with homosexuals, but this behavior is just bizzar, and I have also heard people mention that sometimes people that are homophobic are secretly gay themselves.
Anyway, looking for some advice on how to deal with this situation, it’s awkward to say the least, and I wouldn’t have a problem with him as a friend if he was out of the closet, but at the same time, I would and do now have one with his invading my personal space, especially in the manner that happened last night.