I want to ask a friend out on a date

  • Thread starter Thread starter Writer_for_God
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Writer_for_God

Guest
Hi,
I want to ask a friend out on a date, if it is God’s will. I have never asked anyone out before, and if it is God’s will that I ask this person out, I ask for prayers that I have the courage and composure to do so.
Please pray regarding this intention.
Thank you all very much.
God bless you. Amen.
 
I’m saying some prayers, and I’m also wishing you luck.🙂

:gopray:
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Prayer to Our Lady of Mental Peace

O Lady of Mental Peace,
Mother of Tranquility
and Mother of Hope,
look upon Writer for God in this time
of weakness and unrest.

Teach her searching heart
to know that God’s Love
for her is unchanging and
unchangeable, and, that
true human love can only
begin and grow by touching
His Love.

Let your gentle Peace -
which this world cannot give
  • be always with her.
    And, help her to bring this
    same Peace into the lives
    of others.
Our Lady of Mental Peace,
  • Pray for us!
    Amen.
Jesus, Help Me!

In every need let me come to You with humble trust,
saying:
Jesus, help me!
In all my doubts, perplexities, and temptations:
Jesus, help me!
In hours of loneliness, weariness and trials:
Jesus, help me!
In the failure of my plans and hopes, in disappointments,
troubles and sorrows:
Jesus, help me!
When others fail me, and Your Grace alone can assist me:
Jesus, help me!
When I throw myself on Your tender Love as Savior:
Jesus, help me!
When my heart is cast down by failure, at seeing no good
come from my efforts:
Jesus, help me!
When I feel impatient, and my cross irritates me:
Jesus, help me!
When I am ill, and my head and hands cannot work and
I am lonely:
Jesus, help me!

Always, always, in spite of weakness, falls and short-
comings of every kind:
Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, help me and never forsake me!

Amen

†
 
I said a prayer for you.
Sometimes you have to step out in faith.
 
Hi,
I want to ask a friend out on a date, if it is God’s will. I have never asked anyone out before, and if it is God’s will that I ask this person out, I ask for prayers that I have the courage and composure to do so.
Please pray regarding this intention.
Thank you all very much.
God bless you. Amen.
Eh. Don’t think too much about it. And don’t worry about rejection. That stamp gets placed on the best of us. Just dive in. Go on up and put on your best smile. And just spill as spill can. A simple, “Hey, you want to go out with the best guy on earth? Well there’s a long line for him. How about going to a movie with me while you wait?”

Well. Maybe simple for you might be, “Hey, you want to go ice fishing?”

Or whatever it is you want to do.

I mean I have no idea.

But like I say. Don’t turn this over in your head a 1000 times. Just put on your confident smile and get to the point like a punch. A nice smile and tip of the hat and then the question.

If a hesitation comes your way just give a sideways look or sly smile and look cute. It’s probably too early to start winking. But definitely Ok if you nod at her a bit. Like the encouraging kind. But no more than two bobs a minute. Can’t give the idea you’re going full epileptic.

If you get a rejection? Savor it. That’s your scar for doing something real. It’s a badge of honor. Wear it with dignity. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, hey? I usually take a bow at this point and say the offer will remain open for the next 10 minutes or until another girl with the same true and real character comes my way. Whichever’s drummed up first.

Peace for your spirit in this man. And I’ll pray you get a little extra compassion handed out to you for your effort.

And if you get rejected come back here for a group hug, k? We’ve got your back.

All the way. 👍

-Trident
 
Praying for your intention; hope it works out well for you.

Mary.
 
**Lord, make me an instrument of your peace,
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
where there is sadness, joy;

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love.

For it is in giving that we receive;
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned;
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

Amen.**

:highprayer:
 
I asked her if she would like to go see a movie with me sometime and she said yes.
 
See? Not so hard. 😉
😛

Yeah. I remember those days. Like trying to shake hands with a bear.

That’s probably why the girls used to get fed up and just ask me out. 😉

Almost.

I mean I was top notch. Yeah. I was born ready. No need to learn this skills. Nope. :cool: :rolleyes: 😉
 
Like any relationship, Writer for God,
it needs time and fuel to fan into flame
the fire of love,
there is NO fate or soul-mate. it takes
WORK to develop a relationship!!

Our Father, who is in heaven,
hallowed be Your Name,
Your kingdom come,
Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses as
we forgive those who trespass against us,
(forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors)
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with you,
blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now and
at the hour of our death.(X3)
Amen.
 
That’s some fantastic news for you, sir! Good luck on your date - I hope you have a good time with her 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top