C
callmeChris
Guest
Hello once again and God be with you and yours
I haven’t been on this site in a long while but i figured this would be the best place since it relates to the title of the thread. I don’t wish to spew around my age here (like i always do whenever i make a thread for personal reasons) But i am 20 years old and wish to embrace my Catholic faith in such a way that a great number of Catholics don’t these days (Theology and Apologetic). I always see Non-Catholics and Christians have such a misconstrued and misinformed view of the Church and some of it’s teachings and the Bible that it makes me bite of my tongue and scream into my pillow frustration:nerd: either because i forgot what i learned/ forgot how to word what i learned about the topic they are misinforming or i just turn into a stubborn and close minded meanie that would just take pleasure in just calling them fools and be off my way
Now i am fairly educated in the Catholic faith and try to practice it to the very best of my ability, my patron saint when i a confirmed a few years back was the one and only St. Thomas Aquinas.
Anyone here please recommend me good books about Theology, and Catholic and Scriptural Apologetics. I will greatly appreciate it
I haven’t been on this site in a long while but i figured this would be the best place since it relates to the title of the thread. I don’t wish to spew around my age here (like i always do whenever i make a thread for personal reasons) But i am 20 years old and wish to embrace my Catholic faith in such a way that a great number of Catholics don’t these days (Theology and Apologetic). I always see Non-Catholics and Christians have such a misconstrued and misinformed view of the Church and some of it’s teachings and the Bible that it makes me bite of my tongue and scream into my pillow frustration:nerd: either because i forgot what i learned/ forgot how to word what i learned about the topic they are misinforming or i just turn into a stubborn and close minded meanie that would just take pleasure in just calling them fools and be off my way
Anyone here please recommend me good books about Theology, and Catholic and Scriptural Apologetics. I will greatly appreciate it