I wish I had been born male

• Thread starter Thread starter throwawayacc
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t believe in psychologists/psychiatrists either, because they do not respect religion very much. They act like the serpent did to Eve, instead of respecting her wishes to follow God the serpent lied to her saying that what God told her was wrong. Of course, there are a few Catholic psychologists but they’re rare (also, isn’t counseling the job of a priest?)

Maybe a friend of mine who is also like me but she had bought into calling herself trans and etc, she has dropped the label thankfully but has been dealing with other bad things so I don’t wish to make things things worse by reminding her of other problems. Otherwise, no, not really, that’s why such a long post, and I’m greatful someone has read it, God bless you all

I sympathize, and starting puberty young like that must have been very difficult and possibly contributed to your negative feelings.

Prayers for you!
also, isn’t counseling the job of a priest?)
Not more than it is for anyone else. Some priests receive special training in counseling, but others do not. If you can find a priest who helps you, you are fortunate and he is a special priest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back