Icon of Blessed Sacrament in Monstrance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Merrick
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Merrick

Guest
I have an Eastern icon of the Last Supper. I like to meditate on the Eucharist in front of it.

I love Eucharistic Adoration. When I am home I would like to have a Western icon (or failing that a small statue) of the Host in the monstrance to meditate on to be before the Lord in the Sacrament in spirit. I am aware of online adoration but it hurts my eyes. I want a Western icon of the Host in a monstrance. Any ideas?
 
If you type ‘Blessed sacrament paintings’ in google images you’ll do ND some beautiful reproductions (I would link bbut my phone baffles me still).
 
Also, if there is any painting or statue of a saint holding a monstrance with the exposed host with a sizable image of the host – that would work. I am looking but haven’t found anything inexpensive yet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top