Ideal Ticket or Realist Ticket?

• Thread starter Thread starter jlw
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jlw

All the political fallout from the Terri Schiavo situation has yet to be played out. I am just wondering about all those polls saying how Jeb Bush has lost support among independent AND conservatives.

Independents are mad because the MSM has been fairly successful tying him to overheated protestors making themselves look bad.

Conservatives are either mad because he took too much action OR not enough action.

I think Jeb deserves credit and is not getting a fair shake in these highly-charged emotionally opinionated times.

So given the politicians out there who are fighting the good fight for Terri, who deserves your vote in the next round of elections— ’ 06 or ’ 08???

I’d vote for Jeb for president in a heartbeat.

I need to investigate Delay more, as I’m not sure of all of his views, but based on the Terri situation alone I’m interested in voting for him.

Hopefully the shrill cries of those who thought he should personally kick down the door to Terri’s room and take her into custody will taper off. I think in the passion of the moment people are saying things that will not make much sense on hindsight. I think it is perfectly appropriate for the federal and state government to get involved. What OTHER responsibility is more important than protection of citizens?

I would vote for Jeb Bush in a minute. I am so afraid someone like Guiliani will be nominated.

Lisa N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back