J
JesusEstelle
Guest
…would you go straight to heaven?..like say you had this prolonged illness you were suffering from, and its noncurable…and you died from the pain…would you go straight to heaven?..
You would only go straight to Heaven if you were in a state of grace, have been purged of your attachment to venial faults and if you have no further temporal satisfaction to make for your transgressions. Otherwise you would have to spend some amount of time in Purgatory.…would you go straight to heaven?..like say you had this prolonged illness you were suffering from, and its noncurable…and you died from the pain…would you go straight to heaven?..
Do you mean me personally? No, I imagine I’ll be spending some time in Purgatory.
Do I think any person can go straight to heaven? Certainly.

I know how you feel! I suppose we just have to proceed with fear and trembling!I did know…as a protestant I was assured going straight to heaven.
Now, as a Catholic-to-be…I guess my only chance is with a hope and a prayer.![]()
I hope so.…would you go straight to heaven?..like say you had this prolonged illness you were suffering from, and its noncurable…and you died from the pain…would you go straight to heaven?..
Dying after a prolonged illness does not forgive mortal sins.…would you go straight to heaven?..like say you had this prolonged illness you were suffering from, and its noncurable…and you died from the pain…would you go straight to heaven?..