C
curtishouse30
Guest
Hello,
I’m Protestant but have been looking into the Catholic faith on and off for the past few years now. I was wondering if you already have been baptized in the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, if you must attend RCIA? I work nights so my schedule could just never allow for 6-9 months of a class once a week for that duration. Any advice? Thanks in advance. God bless.
~Curtis
I’m Protestant but have been looking into the Catholic faith on and off for the past few years now. I was wondering if you already have been baptized in the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, if you must attend RCIA? I work nights so my schedule could just never allow for 6-9 months of a class once a week for that duration. Any advice? Thanks in advance. God bless.
~Curtis