M
mariafidelis
Guest
Hello everybody,
I was wondering if any of you have this Ignatius Catholic Study Bible New Testament and if you have done the bible study that goes along with it. I would like to know if you like it and if you have learned a lot from it. Also, could you use it alone for, lets say… people that pop up at your front door trying to convert you?
Just wondering because I haven’t seen it talked about a lot and I don’t know if it is because it is somewhat new or just nobody has this bible???
Thank you!
I was wondering if any of you have this Ignatius Catholic Study Bible New Testament and if you have done the bible study that goes along with it. I would like to know if you like it and if you have learned a lot from it. Also, could you use it alone for, lets say… people that pop up at your front door trying to convert you?
Just wondering because I haven’t seen it talked about a lot and I don’t know if it is because it is somewhat new or just nobody has this bible???
Thank you!