Ignatius Catholic Study Bible study questions available FREE for download!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rolltide
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rolltide

Guest
The Ignatius Catholic Study Bible New Testament is now out, and if you’re like me, you’re tremendously excited about it. In fact, there’s very little that I’ve been disappointed in about it, EXCEPT for the fact that the study questions that were included in the individual volumes were left out. Well, Ignatius Press has responded to your concerns, and has included ALL of them on their website as a FREE DOWNLOAD.

Here is the link:
ignatius.com/promotions/catholic-study-bible/

You might also notice that an e-book version of the New Testament has also now been released.
 
The e-book page says:

Available in formats: prc - kindle, epub - nook, ipad

Does this mean you need some kind of special reader to read it? What if I just have a regular computer?
 
The e-book page says:

Available in formats: prc - kindle, epub - nook, ipad

Does this mean you need some kind of special reader to read it? What if I just have a regular computer?
If you click on the above link and click on the individual pages you’ll get pdf format, whick is fine for a PC
 
If you click on the above link and click on the individual pages you’ll get pdf format, whick is fine for a PC
I see if you click on individual books of the Bible you get a PDF of study questions. I’m looking for a PDF of the Study Bible itself.
 
I see if you click on individual books of the Bible you get a PDF of study questions. I’m looking for a PDF of the Study Bible itself.
I thought you meant the study questions as that’s what the title of the thread was.
I highly doubt that they would have the Bible itself as a PDF.
 
True enough. But… is there a Kindle / e-book reader application for a PC? I honestly don’t know. It’s worth noting that the paperback edition of the study Bible is only about 50 cents more on Amazon than the electronic version is on the Ignatius website.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top