Ignatius catholic study bible

• Thread starter Thread starter rubbersoul
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rubbersoul

I was in our local catholic book store yesterday and I notced several study bibles. Many of them have one book of the bible per volume. There are several different ones, so I don’t know which one to choose in order to increase my understanding of the gospels, letters, OT books, etc. I noticed that Scott Hahn did some of the ones for Ignatius. I’ve always enjoyed his insight. Are these decent studies, or should I use another set.

God Bless,

Chad

They are more than decent–excellent, I’d say. Along with the Navarre Bible series, I’d highly recommend them to anyone. 👍

Ignatius Catholic Study Bible

Excellent. Even my Protestant freinde love them. They can’t deny the excellent scholarship and materilas even when they are (un)apologetically Catholic and apologetic.

I am not sure which show I was listening to but Scott Hahn said that they are working on more of the books of the Bible for the Ignatius Study series and eventually were going to put them all together into one complete study Bible.

40.png
rubbersoul:
I was in our local catholic book store yesterday and I notced several study bibles. Many of them have one book of the bible per volume. There are several different ones, so I don’t know which one to choose in order to increase my understanding of the gospels, letters, OT books, etc. I noticed that Scott Hahn did some of the ones for Ignatius. I’ve always enjoyed his insight. Are these decent studies, or should I use another set.

God Bless,
d
We, are using Romans in our bible study all of us in the class are very pleased with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back