I'll be serving at the Midnight Christmas Mass tonight

  • Thread starter Thread starter AltarServer09
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AltarServer09

Guest
Please pray that my mistakes will be few and that I won’t fall asleep! 😉
 
You will be in my prayers. Don’t worry, even if you do make some, most people will not know it anyhow.
Prayers & blessings
Deacon Ed B
 
Prayers added for all of those involved in Christmas services.

God Bless
 
Praying you get off the internet and get some sleep…😃

Merry Christmas and remember,

“He sees you when you’re sleeping,
He knows when you’re awake” …:cool:
 
I’m sure you’ll do very well, but above all I ask the Lord to bless you and draw your heart, mind and life closer to him as you serve at the altar.

God bless you and all your loved ones.
Happy Christmas!
 
Please pray that my mistakes will be few and that I won’t fall asleep! 😉
with all the incense it will be so smoky they won’t see your mistakes, and the crying babies will keep you awake (what a blessed sound at a Christmas Mass!)
 
Things went extremely well last night. Thank you all for the prayers!
 
Congratulations! I am sure it was beautiful. My younger daughter was the MC at the Midnight Mass last night and her older sister carried a torch. It was beautiful and when we left church at about 1:15 a.m. the rain had FINALLY stopped.
We are so blessed!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top