I'm afraid for my soul

• Thread starter Thread starter dizzy_dave
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
springbreeze:
Dear Dave

Don’t take this as uncharitable Dave, it’s a clear observation.

You ask for advice but never give any yourself. You ask for advice but never take any unless it suits what you like to hear.

Now that sounds harsh, but it’s a fact. What God gives us is meant to flow out of us. My best advice to you is to take your own advice. You know what you should be doing and your heart is led by the Holy Spirit, so follow Him. The falling down doesn’t matter , it’s the keep getting up that does.

Persevere.

You remain in my prayers

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa
Thanks but I don’t think I have much advice to offer anyone, that’s why I don’t offer it, the few times I have I either get shot down because I’m wrong or no one comments on my advice. Thank you for your advice. Sometimes I don’t comment bevause I get such good answers right off the bat. Thank you and God bless you.

There’s a book called “Unbound” by Neal Lazano that deals with finding release from repetitive issues and sins in our lives that we can’t seem to do on our own no matter how hard we try. My husband has had several major repetitive sins to deal with and I can see a marked improvement in his behavior since reading the book and following the 5 keys Mr. Lazano suggests in overcoming them. I’ll be reading the book next. God Bless.

Dizzy - the journey to the cross is a lifelong conversion. Stick with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back