I'm Afraid to Receive Communion

  • Thread starter Thread starter FishHookOpenEye
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does your Parish have perpetual adoration of the Blessed Host as we do here? I am not a signed up adorer because of my job-surgeon- but when I have been able to go to the chapel and give myself to the Lord- I feel even bettr than coming away from Reconciliation. You can even start your own reconciliation at home.
 
Does your Parish have perpetual adoration of the Blessed Host as we do here? I am not a signed up adorer because of my job-surgeon- but when I have been able to go to the chapel and give myself to the Lord- I feel even bettr than coming away from Reconciliation. You can even start your own reconciliation at home.
We have Adoration at least once a week, and sometimes twice a week. I go when it’s offered and it really helps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top