I'm afraid

  • Thread starter Thread starter HaloLight
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
“But as for that day or hour, nobody knows it, neither the angels of heaven, nor the Son, no one but the Father.”

Our Priest today reminded us that neither the mayans, nostradamas or even edgar cacey knows. Only the Father.
taylor,
I’m happy to know your in the RCIA class.

Edgar and the other 's you mentioned have nothing to do with christianity.
If your being at all sincere, you will soon find out for yourself.

bluelake
 
taylor,
I’m happy to know your in the RCIA class.

Edgar and the other 's you mentioned have nothing to do with christianity.
If your being at all sincere, you will soon find out for yourself.

bluelake
Huh? I think you misunderstood. I simply stated that our Priest reminded us that Edgar and the others DO NOT KNOW, only the Father knows. These shows on Discovery and History Channel make for good entertainment, but that is about it.

J
 
😦 I’m pretty sure that everyone has heard of the whole, 2012 apocolypse thing.

I know it’s most likely not true, but…I’m still scared. My boyfriend keeps telling nothing will happen but I can’t help bu think…and even cry about the possibilities.
I almost feel selfish too. Worrying about myself when there are other people scared too.
I don’t know what to do. I already prayed that this craziness would stop, but I still feel afraid.
sigh
When people tell you the world is going to end tomorrow. Tell them it isn’t true. Cause its already tomorrow in Australia
 
There is no need to fear =) the only one who knows when the world will end is God, Christ him self even talks about how not even he knows, but only his father does. Besides, as long as ur strong in your faith, theres nothing to worry about =) 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top