I'm begging you

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishing
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying continually for you and for your family. All we can do is the best we can do and be the best we can be. What others do is something only God knows…But know that God is ever so near you and will not abandon you. Place your trust in Him and follow his path and listen to His Word. I am praying for you both that this can and will return to a union of love made by God.
Diane
 
Fisher,
You and your wife are still in my prayers…May your marriage undergo complete healing and love overflow in your lives once more…In Jesus Name We Pray…Amen…Aloha, LynneMarie
 
I feel your pain somehow. Iam glad you are turning to God when you are in trouble. I will pray for you so hard until your prayer will be answered.Amen

David
 
Fishing, I am still praying for you, may he help those who are faithful in him.
 
Heavenly Father
Please continue to watch over Fishing, his wife and children. Grant them grace in abundance, fill their hearts with ever greater faith, hope and love. Grant your forgiveness and enable them to forgive each other. Strengthen the bond that binds them and unite them in your love that knows no end. Help them to reach out to one another.Guide them in decisions that have to be made. Fill their hearts with your truth and lead them ever nearer to you, every day.

Amen
 
Heavenly Father
Please continue to watch over Fishing, his wife and children. Grant them grace in abundance, fill their hearts with ever greater faith, hope and love. Grant your forgiveness and enable them to forgive each other. Strengthen the bond that binds them and unite them in your love that knows no end. Help them to reach out to one another.Guide them in decisions that have to be made. Fill their hearts with your truth and lead them ever nearer to you, every day.

Amen
These words of Kirsty are so beautifully expressed. All I can add is AMEN…Keeping you in prayer. Diane
 
Praying for you fishing. Well, not praying for you fishing. Praying for you, Fishing.

Just a little humor to brighten your day. Very little humor indeed. Ahem. 😉

Hope your situation has improved and that you are growing nearer and ever nearer to the Lord. But I know these things can take time. And even then we don’t really know what the results will be. God’s plans are infinitely brighter than anything we can come up with on our own. We have to remember to keep praying for His will, not ours, to be done. Oy, that’s where I run into so much trouble. I’m always telling God what to do. And I have to admit that what He’s done with my life is sooo much better than what I wanted to do with it.

Of course, He coulda noodged me toward the Church a little sooner, but I suppose He knew I wasn’t ready 'til I was ready. And I have so far to go to be a true disciple of Christ the way my saintly Grandmother was. Twelve years in and I’m still beginning to learn how to begin to be a beginner.

I’ll keep you in my prayers. Keep me in yours and keep praying for God’s will and to conform more and more to our dear Lord.

Pax in Christi
 
Heavenly Father
Please continue to watch over Fishing, his wife and children. Grant them grace in abundance, fill their hearts with ever greater faith, hope and love. Grant your forgiveness and enable them to forgive each other. Strengthen the bond that binds them and unite them in your love that knows no end. Help them to reach out to one another.Guide them in decisions that have to be made. Fill their hearts with your truth and lead them ever nearer to you, every day.

Amen
:amen:

I join in this prayer for you, Fishing!
 
Heavenly Father
Please continue to watch over Fishing, his wife and children. Grant them grace in abundance, fill their hearts with ever greater faith, hope and love. Grant your forgiveness and enable them to forgive each other. Strengthen the bond that binds them and unite them in your love that knows no end. Help them to reach out to one another.Guide them in decisions that have to be made. Fill their hearts with your truth and lead them ever nearer to you, every day.

Amen
We ask you that our Lord.
Amen
 
Thank you all again for all of your prayers…I know they are helping.

Just a quick update to inform you all that we are going to our first counceling session today. It’s a great start to reconciliation, but my wife is looking at it for understanding of our relationship and a peaceful departure for our kids sake.

My hope and prayers, as I ask you to do for us please, is that the counselor, through her gifts from God ,can find a way to My wife’s heart, so that a healing process can begin…

I still have hope that we can be better than ever before!

Please keep us in your prayers…

Thank you,

Chris
Hi Chris,
I’m glad your wife has agreed to make efforts to save your marriage, but regretful that she is doing so in order simply to leave the marriage…however, who knows…
I join my prayers with yours and the other pray-ers for the best interests of your family.

God bless you, your wife and your children.
 
Chris. I am so hopeful that with your wife going with you to the sessions that her ears may be open to what God has to say and her eyes may be opened by God to see that she has a wonderful husband and children. May God Bless you through this and bring you a miraculous healing of your union. I am going through some pretty tough struggles myself…there are times I wish I could follow and get my husband to follow what I write to others. Our marriage has a 50/50 chance and I don’t know what God has in store for me. I try so hard to just let it go and let God handle it (that what he does,r ight?)…I’m praying for you and will light a candle for you at mass this morning. Diane
 
Thank you all so much for your continued prayers…they are certainly helping. My faith has grown tremendously.

My wife and I will continue to go to counciling once a week. It has opened my eyes as to how I did not meet her needs…she feels that I controlled her, didn’t listen to her, and said hurtful things to her…this bothers me greatly, because I never knew it…
Now, she says that she has suppressed her feelings for so long that they just are not there.

It has been nothing but miscommunication and a very busy life…we shared an amazing love for the first 7 years or so.

She now has a lot of hurt, resentment, and anger…with no feelings for me.

I ask that you please continue to pray for her and us…I know that it helps and is much needed.

Please pray for her heart to find forgiveness because there can be no love where her current pain resides.

Thank you all!!!

In Christ,

Chris
 
Chris…I am keeping you in my prayers and still praying for the healing graces of our Lord upon you both. When I read your post, I could tell how much you love her…you sound like my husband was before he developed pancreatic cancer. His way of showing love to me was by working, washing my car, fixing my car, fixing things around the house and even cooking and doing chores. He was never the one to hold me when I needed to be held. He did not grow up in a “touching, hugging” family. BUT now that the cancer has comes, he holds me closer than ever. Have you ever read the series of books that include Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. I read it and it was a real eye opener for me. It described the way most men are (at leastmy hubby) to a “T”…Know that you and your wife are in my prayers. Regardless of what she says, it is never too late for God to enter into your lives and restore the love that once was…praying for God to restore and heal the union by making you both feel like you did on the day you took your marital vows took before Him.
Keeping you in prayer.
Diane
 
Dear wonderful Father, Thank You for guiding Fishing and his wife back to the true path and counseling. Lord, inspire them,
this couple who bears the title “Husband” and “Wife”.
Help them to look to You
to themselves
to one another
to rediscover the fullness and mystery
they once felt in their union.
Let them be honest enough to ask:
"Where have we been together
and where are we going?
Let them be brave enough to question:
“How have we failed?”
Let each be foolhardy enough to say:
“For me, we come first”.
Help them, together
to reexamine their commitment
in the light of Your love,
willingly, openly, compassionately.
This I ask in Your Name Lord Jesus Christ.
Amen
 
Thank you all so much for your continued prayers…they are certainly helping. My faith has grown tremendously.

My wife and I will continue to go to counciling once a week. It has opened my eyes as to how I did not meet her needs…she feels that I controlled her, didn’t listen to her, and said hurtful things to her…this bothers me greatly, because I never knew it…
Now, she says that she has suppressed her feelings for so long that they just are not there.

It has been nothing but miscommunication and a very busy life…we shared an amazing love for the first 7 years or so.

She now has a lot of hurt, resentment, and anger…with no feelings for me.

I ask that you please continue to pray for her and us…I know that it helps and is much needed.

Please pray for her heart to find forgiveness because there can be no love where her current pain resides.

Thank you all!!!

In Christ,

Chris
Praying for you and your wife Chris.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top