I'm begging you

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishing
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavenly Father

Thank you for the wonderful ways that you are working in Chris & his family’s live. Bless them and unite them in your love. Give them strength to face each day filled with hope and great trust in you. Bless them and give them the grace they need to draw ever closer to one another and to you. Grant them joy in abundance and an ever greater knowledge of your great power and unfailing love. Come Holy Spirit and fill their hearts with your presence, direct them in your wisdom and grant them peace

Amen
 
All of you have been amazing in your prayers and I thank you for the great advise as well…

How I forgot to mention to you what happened Sunday, I don’t know…and I apologize.

My wife asked to join us for Church voluntarily for the first time in several months. Father spoke about making a life changing decision by hearing and answering God’s call. He said this so many different ways that I began to get uncomfortable for my wife. When it was over, she reached around both of our children to grab my arm…I looked at her and she was full of tears!!!

That’s when she called Father Sean the next day. He will be seeing her on 28th at 5:00!!!

She says she is dead inside…this doesn’t happen where God resides.

I ask for your continued prayers…I am confident that without them and many others praying as well that we would not have ever made it to this point!!!

Thanks again!!

Chris
 
I will pray for you and your family that you will soon all be reconciled. Keep trying but don’t push. Ask God to help you discern His will for your family. May God continue to bless you.
 
Dear God, please bring this couple back together under your protection and in the light of your path, ensuer they are able to walk together and that they bring each other happiness all the days of their lives, in Jesus name I pray amen
 
August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.
 
Bring healing to this marriage Lord, and open this wife’s ears to hear, and eyes to see your strength and wisdom in her husband. I pray Lord that you will bring these two together, and that you will draw his wife back and help her to know that she will lose what is most valued–The Pearl of great price: her marriage.
Help this wife to repent and to know your forgiveness and love.
AMEN
 
Continuing to pray hard for you- I’ll take your intentions to adoration today. God Bless
 
Bring this couple back together Jesus with all the love they have ever shared and more love than ever before, provide them true companionship with one another and open their hearts to really share all of the good they have in Christ’s name I pray, amen
 
please lord save this marriage and provide the family all your lovce and love for one another, have the holy spirit touch them with compassion for each other and a deep respect for the rest of their lives, they live long and prosper with your abundance lin your name amen
 
please lord save this marriage and provide the family all your lovce and love for one another, have the holy spirit touch them with compassion for each other and a deep respect for the rest of their lives, they live long and prosper with your abundance lin your name amen
Amen
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse. Come Holy Spirit, come by means of the powerful intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, your well beloved spouse.

For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world! For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world! For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world!

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!
Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top