I'm new...please pray for me.

• Thread starter Thread starter TrueLove
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Teresa,
Code:
    I shall pray for the peace of the Lord to be with your family.  It seems your want to keep your concerns private.  I like to pray more specifically for people.  So when I read general prayers, I pray generally and when people are more specific, I feel more for them, so I pray with more feeling.  

Thank you for keeping me in your prayers.  I think about all those that pray for me.  Even those that generally pray for me without knowing who I am.  It gives me strength.

If things didn't work out with Brant, I wanted to go around the world and help those less fortunate than me.  But it is not something I would do because my heart desires.  I love to help others, and I do.  But I would be leaving because I could not bear to stay where I am.  I would leave my studies and my parents behind.  They would need me as well.  So it is not an option I would like to take.  Because after giving selflessly, I would get back much joy, but there will be a feeling of emptiness and loneliness too.  It has happened before. 

I am trying to get on with my life and better myself, baby step by baby step. Something inside me tells me things will turn out well.  So today I started eating again after two weeks.  I really wish that things became more clear to me.  But I also wish that it will not make me fall again.  It is hard enough to carry my cross, but falling and falling makes me not want to get up sometimes.  I truly admire Jesus for carrying the cross for us and standing up for us.  

I soul is healed but my heart aches and bleeds.  I am at a very vulnerable point in my life.  I extend my arms to receive any help from anyone and pray for the Holy Spirit to give me strength.  Please pray for me.  I truly need it.

cris7717:

I have recently come back to the Catholic church after a long absence. I would like support from all Catholics with their prayers…so that I continue living a Catholic life. …
You are asking for perseverance. Mary will help you! She promises to help all those who turn and try to be good again, to persevere in their resolutions for God.

Would you have confidence in the Blessed Virgin Mary? Her heart was pierced with a sword. She persevered no matter how much it hurt. And now she is our Queen and Mother in heaven. She not only cares about us, but is powerful with God for us.

It occurred to me that if you would be willing to love Mary, then you might benefit from her Brown Scapular promise and devotion. Are you familiar with it at all? You mentioned the rosary, so maybe you know about her scapular. The scapular is specifically to assist in perseverance in grace unto everlasting life.

I wonder what made you come back after a long absence?

hurst

cris7717:

I soul is healed but my heart aches and bleeds. I am at a very vulnerable point in my life. I extend my arms to receive any help from anyone and pray for the Holy Spirit to give me strength. Please pray for me. I truly need it.
Wow, such a touching appeal. You moved my heart. I prayed for you.

I believe this is a time for you to be allowing God to convert your heart to Him more deeply. Loving others can only be sustained if you love them for the love of God. True self-giving has to be balanced with true receiving from God, our endless supply. Then there is no feeling of emptiness, except perhaps the brief interlude between refills. This is Christian behavior, for Christ emptied Himself out for us also.

hurst

Thank you. I came back to God out of fear. I feared for what I had become without Him. I fear His anger. I fear the idea of buring in hell for eternity, because eternity is a long, long time. I have always wanted to come back. Made up excuses and felt unworthy.

But I stay with Him because I love Him. I stay because I want to be near Him. And I stay because He comforts me. I stay because He is my father, my bestfriend, and my savior.

I ask for love and not material things. I ask for His love. I ask for love from strangers. I ask for love of myself (to heal). And I ask for Brant’s love. I hope that is not too selfish. I hope that it is within his will to help me.

Please pray for me. I will keep you in my prayers…Bless you…you seem very wise.

Welcome. Feel free to pm me if you ever need to bend someone’s ear. I hope your heart mends soon.
mine’s broken too.

I am relatively new here myself. Please know that my prayers are with you.

Thank you Seamus,
Welcome. I hope that we can do you help when we pray for you. Bless you. I hope that God will bless you with his love and bring you peace...and also answer your prayers. Don't forget to give thanks.

I realize this wont “fix” things, however it may take your mind off things for a bit.
Try to do something for yourself. A warm bath, a fresh haircut, some nailpolish. Try some kind of feel good for me thing. I know it sounds selfish, but it sounds like you need some soothing. A cup of tea and a good movie??
Code:
The other day I bought a new pair of cozy pajamas.  I went home and washed my new pj's along with my bed sheets and blankets.  That night when I wore my new pj's and everything smelled nice and clean I felt a little cozy and warm inside.  Life has turned upside down for me lately.  At least for a moment I felt warm and snuggly. 
 A good feeling every now and then will allow you to regroup and focus for later on.  If you make yourself feel good, even for a moment or two you can deal with things on a more realistic scale.  Maybe life wont seem so overwhemling if you can appreciate a good moment every now and again.  I know, easier said than done.

Dear Anna’s Mom,
Code:
    I do that often.  I know it helps for a while.  I am at a point where I don't want anything or anyone near me because I am scared to upset them or anger them.  I am a bit dangerous right now.  I am full of anger.  I need to deal with it but I do not know how.  The doctor just gave me sleeping pills.  I guess I just have to do things a baby step at a time.

I know that right now is actually the best time.  That things are really good for me right now.  Even if it doesn't seem so.  But if Brant leaves, that is when time will stop and I would have to hold onto something or this ship will sink.  So I turn to God because He is my liferaft.  He was and is my savior.  He is the only one that knows everything.  In the end, I can only trust Him.  Yet it is so much easier to let go than to hold on.  I hope on because I love so much.  Because I hope for so much.  Because I fear I will anger Him so much.  I keep telling myself that I love God and I love Him.  I thank Him for everything.  But I also ask, that He doesn't take Brant away from me.  That we could get married.  That people stop judging me without getting to know me.  That no matter what hardships I go through and mistakes I make, that He not abandon me.  Please God, do not turn your back on me.  Do not say that You do not know me.  I am trying to get ready for the end.  I have come back to You.  Please believe me.  Please help me.

I have been told many time recently that God is there for you and God hears all your prayers. Your tears do not go unaccounted for. All things happen for a reason. God may be working things out to help you, he just has a different time clock than the rest of us.
I too am having trouble coping without my beloved. Feeling so sad and lonely.

Do you feel empty inside? Or do you feel like a chunk of you has been yanked off? I feel like I’ve been thrown in a lion den full of lions and asked to come out without a scratch…haha…how do I do that?

feeling ripped to shreds. I know I’ve done things wrong in my relationship, but now I see my ways. If I could have one last chance…

Give yourself sometime to heal and give him time to heal. Then you can have your second chance… or a third or a fourth. You are alive. He is alive. You have a child… There is always a possibility. Don’t lose your mind, like me. It is your best friend or your worst enemy. You choose… Be wise… Live smart… Give thanks… will pray for you… Many, many blessings to you… Staying alive and carrying your cross is so hard, but not impossible…but you need your sanity. So does little precious Anna… Que Dios la bendiga…May the Lord bless her.

Thanks, although I already have lost my mind. I tried to hurt myself a few weeks back. I can;t believe I actually tried to leave this earth, to leave my daughter. I love her more than anything. I’m seeing a therapist. I’m not sure if that is helping any.

And both of you, TrueLove & Anna’s mom,my dears, are in my prayers. Much love and God’s blessings to you both…and especially to Anna.

Just do what I do…keep going… don’t expect much. And then one day, something might happen… just don’t count on it. Coz both of us have so many expectations. We get disappointed easily… right?

40.png
Zooey:
And both of you, Cris & Anna’s mom,my dears, are in my prayers. Much love and God’s blessings to you both…and especially to Anna.
A little off the subject here…
Are you guys up really late?? It’s 3:38 am here in missouri, USA. I can never sleep anymore. Then baby gets up early. I’m a walking zombie.

Zooeey,
You are so sweet. Thank you for your prayers. You make me smile. Thank you... bless you.... you must be having a hard time with something. I hope you resolve it. Bless you.

I don’t know how you do it. You are super mom. It’s hard to be a mom, but doing it alone takes more courage and energy than I could imagine. Take the motivation and turn it into something good. It’s 6:43 p.m. here. I took the sleeping pill the doctor gave me and I don’t feel sleepy at all. I guess they were placebos…or maybe they were sleeping pills but they just don’t work on me.

I told him that medication doesn’t work on me.

40.png
Della:
No, persons of adult age do not have to blindly obey their parents. They are old enough to discern for themselves what is best.

!
Where is this in the CCC or the Bible. I have to teach a CCD class on the 4th commandment tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back