B
BeeRod
Guest
A part of me is glad to come back to my Catholic roots. Being in church, taking RCIA class, even having great conversations with the Mgsr. is great. I’m happy that I’m waking up from years sleeping.
But I’m also torn. I still feel gay couples should be free to love and if they want to get married, they should (civil ceremony, of course). In addition, when my fiance and I get married and have children, we want to stop when we know we can’t afford another child. We’re already in our 30s so we’ll most likely have our children back to back, unless they’re twins. In the meantime, the threads I’m reading about premarital sex and birth control (using it for my irregular periods and anemic problems) is making me feel uneasy. I love my fiance with all my heart and while it’s great sexually between us, he means so much more to me than just “bow chicky bow bow” fun.
I’m just torn about everything. Been praying but it’s still making me feel uneasy. :imsorry:
But I’m also torn. I still feel gay couples should be free to love and if they want to get married, they should (civil ceremony, of course). In addition, when my fiance and I get married and have children, we want to stop when we know we can’t afford another child. We’re already in our 30s so we’ll most likely have our children back to back, unless they’re twins. In the meantime, the threads I’m reading about premarital sex and birth control (using it for my irregular periods and anemic problems) is making me feel uneasy. I love my fiance with all my heart and while it’s great sexually between us, he means so much more to me than just “bow chicky bow bow” fun.
I’m just torn about everything. Been praying but it’s still making me feel uneasy. :imsorry: