S
Scatter13
Guest
Hi all. I need to ask you all for an opinion about a very sensitive matter taking place in my home. My wife and I are not very spiritual people. We do not practice any form of religion, nor do we attend church regularly.
Recently, however, we have been having some bazaar experiences in our home (which I will not go into). Until two days ago, I disregarded these experiences as coincidence or oversight on our part. But then, an image of something appeared in the grain of an antique we own (I will attach a picture to this post). When I say “appeared,” I simply mean that we do not believe that it was there before; however, we could be completely wrong. Maybe it was there all along, and we just didn’t notice it until now. Either way, it leaves us with a very cold and threatened feeling. I have been putting a blanket over it at night, as I really do not know how to handle this situation. We really value the antique piece in question, but I do not value it enough to not remove it from my house if need be.
Like I said, we are not very religious people, but I felt that asking here was a step in the right direction. Please tell me that we are being paranoid and this is nothing to be concerned about. I would prefer to go on happily living my life. Thank you for any advice you may have.
i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag327/scatter13/face_zps62cc6de3.jpg
P.S. Because I’m a trial member, it will not let me post the image, so I linked it from photo bucket. If you need more pics, I’ll gladly take more and post them by whatever means you suggest. Thanks again.
Recently, however, we have been having some bazaar experiences in our home (which I will not go into). Until two days ago, I disregarded these experiences as coincidence or oversight on our part. But then, an image of something appeared in the grain of an antique we own (I will attach a picture to this post). When I say “appeared,” I simply mean that we do not believe that it was there before; however, we could be completely wrong. Maybe it was there all along, and we just didn’t notice it until now. Either way, it leaves us with a very cold and threatened feeling. I have been putting a blanket over it at night, as I really do not know how to handle this situation. We really value the antique piece in question, but I do not value it enough to not remove it from my house if need be.
Like I said, we are not very religious people, but I felt that asking here was a step in the right direction. Please tell me that we are being paranoid and this is nothing to be concerned about. I would prefer to go on happily living my life. Thank you for any advice you may have.
i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag327/scatter13/face_zps62cc6de3.jpg
P.S. Because I’m a trial member, it will not let me post the image, so I linked it from photo bucket. If you need more pics, I’ll gladly take more and post them by whatever means you suggest. Thanks again.