D
Daisy240
Guest
hi, Im 23 i live in brooklyn ny and im on here looking for advice and help please ,Im in a very dark place my home lifee has been hell my whole life and I just cant take it anymore. its horrible i rather die the continue to be here does anyone know if there is any place I can go for some help. Im about to live in the streets I have no money to pay for a apt right now, Im tryna get on the right path and get clean and sober I cant do it here in such a corrupt environment. Everyone here does drugs including my non supportive boyfriend which I live with and been with for 5 yrs. I feel hopeless and unlovable and I just cant continue to live this way. I just have to get away from him and everyone else. I have no family to turn to either. No one At all. I feel stuck with no way out. I cant get clean living here, and I dont want to continue to waste my life like this. I have so much potential, my boyfriend does not understand me. He knows how bad I wanna get clean and how much I suffer over this. OK fine Ill just break up with him, but where would i Go. Anyone know any place I can go besides a shelter for help. . No rehabs either I dont have insurance or money to pay for it, and Im not an addict i smoke potbut where im at they drink everyday and smoke all day, its just not good,I hoping there is a program for someone like me, where they provide a safe haven for me to go live at, So i can just disappear and stay away from here for good. Im hopin one day I can get my life together and have my own place