E
exiled
Guest
I’ve come across a few items that I thought I would jot down as ideas for others as Christmas Day approaches. I don’t like to get my children tons of expensive things, but I do like to have a fair amount under the tree. A few items that have gone over well in the past are:
sweet cereal
pop tarts
large bag/box of their favorite mini candy bars
At amazon.com this year I’m buying a handful of:
Mad Libs (the Christmas ones, according to the reviews, do not butcher the religious aspects of Christmas, only the secular)
paper dolls
Has anyone else run across items that they could share so that we can fill up stockings, give small gifts to friends/relatives, without breaking the bank?
Thanks!
sweet cereal
pop tarts
large bag/box of their favorite mini candy bars
At amazon.com this year I’m buying a handful of:
Mad Libs (the Christmas ones, according to the reviews, do not butcher the religious aspects of Christmas, only the secular)
paper dolls
Has anyone else run across items that they could share so that we can fill up stockings, give small gifts to friends/relatives, without breaking the bank?
Thanks!