Infanticide in The Netherlands

• Thread starter Thread starter StJeanneDArc
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StJeanneDArc

Here’s an article by Wesley Smith in NRO: nationalreview.com/smithw/smith200503220759.asp
Bureaucracy has trumped morality in the Netherlands. How else can one explain a country where, when doctors admit publicly that they commit eugenic infanticide, the leaders’ response is not to prosecute them for murder, but instead to urge that guidelines be created under which future baby killings can openly take place?
We see the forces of darkness closing in on Western civ. Doctors in Holland get to decide which lives are worth living.

40.png
StJeanneDArc:
Here’s an article by Wesley Smith in NRO: nationalreview.com/smithw/smith200503220759.asp

We see the forces of darkness closing in on Western civ. Doctors in Holland get to decide which lives are worth living.
Given what is happening here, I see that occuring in the U.S. before long. :crying:

The Netherlands and Sweden are used as model coutries to predict trends that may or may not be enforced in other countries, most notably North America. The legalization and recognition of gay marriage there has reduced marriages significantly, and more children are born out of wedlock. Now euthanasia and infanticide are becoming norm. The social fabric of these countries is far ahead of ours and tells us the trends of what will happen eventually over here. Governments and scientists seem to acknowledge what is happening there and are yet still willing to bring it about here.

Killing children won’t stop at abortion, if anything extreme liberalism begets more extreme liberalism. If they are doing this to infants, then the elderly will also have to worry.

jd, I usually disagree with you but you are right on target with you analysis of this.

The elderly do worry. So do the disabled. I believe some carry cards saying “Do not euthanize” or some such statement.

Makes me think of Humanae vitae and the prescience of Pope Paul VI on the dangers of contraception and how that would lead to abortion, etc., etc. Ideas and actions have consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back