Interesting.

• Thread starter Thread starter Lilyofthevalley
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lilyofthevalley

Swedish Pastor Acquitted After Anti-Gay Sermon
Green, 63, was the first clergyman convicted under Sweden’s tough hate crimes (search) laws, which make it a crime to make inflammatory remarks against racial, religious or national groups. The laws were ratified in 2003 to include homosexuals
foxnews.com/story/0,2933,147084,00.html

This is great news!!! He was aquitted on appeal and the decision specifically mentioned his right to urge others to follow his religious interpretation.

I hope Canadians are reading this too.

This is great news!!! He was aquitted on appeal and the decision specifically mentioned his right to urge others to follow his religious interpretation.

40.png
kmktexas:

I love your outlook…! This glass is half full. 😃

40.png
kmktexas:

He’s not out of the woods yet, the conviction could still be upheld. This ruling came from a regional appeals court, and it sounds as if it will go to Swedens Supreem Court before this is settled.
Linda H.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back