Interview @ Catholic School

  • Thread starter Thread starter KildareBrigid
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KildareBrigid

Guest
Please pray that I have a good interview on Thursday and get the job for a position at a Catholic school. This would be such a blessing as my unemployment is running out SOON and I would love to have a job at a place that allows me to grow in my faith. Thanks!
 
Hi KildareBrigid,

Prayers said for you.

I wish you all of the best with your job interview, and pray that all goes well for you.

God bless you!
 
Hope it turns out to be what you think it will be.
I will pray for you.
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†
 
Praying that this works out for you; and if not, I pray that wherever God wants you to go, you will follow Him there. May Jesus bless your soul and your devotion to doing his will.
 
Prayers for you as you interview, may God give you the strength and wisdom you need to succeed,
 
May God guide you to the position which most blesses you.
Amen.
 
A Prayer For A Job Interview

Dear Lord,
Help me to give of my best today in this interview.
Wrap me in your loving arms when I feel insecure.
Hold me in your steady embrace when I feel nervous.
Help me to understand the questions I am asked,
And answer in a honest and inspired way.

In the interview, I pray you would show me if this is the right job for me.
I am your servant and I seek to do your will on this earth.
Lead me in your paths and guide me into all truth.

I ask all this in the beautiful name of Jesus
My Saviour and friend.

Amen.
 
Praying for you!
+
O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity.
O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help us in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power.
O show us that you are our Mother.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands. Amen.

Flos Carmeli
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top