W
wbrisc92
Guest
To start, here’s a little background:
My boyfriend and I have been together for 5 years. We met in high school and now attend the same college and are in our last semester together, after which we intend to get married.
Throughout our relationship we have had a constant struggle with sexual purity. We were both raised with the idea that sex is for marriage and were vehemently against premarital sex, unfortunately we lacked self-control.
The problem:
Over the past month my boyfriend has become extremely good at keeping us out of dangerous situations by not cuddling, not being alone often, and only giving me quick pecks. On the flip side, I am constantly ahem…riled up… and am feeling very frustrated. I exercise, and bake, and pray and do what i can do keep my mind and body busy, but i feel like a 16 year old boy because my thoughts keep coming back to the same thing…
Any suggestions on what to do to satiate the hunger?
Problem 2:
Not only is the lack of intimacy* physically *difficult it is also beginning to make me question whether my boyfriend is still attracted to me. He, of course, tells me that he is, but how do you express attraction without physically admiring someone? I know the physical distance is a good thing for our religion and relationship, so how can we keep that loving feeling without being too… lovey? Hope thats makes sense
My boyfriend and I have been together for 5 years. We met in high school and now attend the same college and are in our last semester together, after which we intend to get married.
Throughout our relationship we have had a constant struggle with sexual purity. We were both raised with the idea that sex is for marriage and were vehemently against premarital sex, unfortunately we lacked self-control.
The problem:
Over the past month my boyfriend has become extremely good at keeping us out of dangerous situations by not cuddling, not being alone often, and only giving me quick pecks. On the flip side, I am constantly ahem…riled up… and am feeling very frustrated. I exercise, and bake, and pray and do what i can do keep my mind and body busy, but i feel like a 16 year old boy because my thoughts keep coming back to the same thing…
Any suggestions on what to do to satiate the hunger?
Problem 2:
Not only is the lack of intimacy* physically *difficult it is also beginning to make me question whether my boyfriend is still attracted to me. He, of course, tells me that he is, but how do you express attraction without physically admiring someone? I know the physical distance is a good thing for our religion and relationship, so how can we keep that loving feeling without being too… lovey? Hope thats makes sense